R Little Bambinos 7
I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl.
Posted on
Little Bambinos 7 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Frilly,Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Little Bambinos 7 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Frilly,Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 7 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Frilly,Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 7 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Frilly,Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Some nice Sissy Kiss group cappies here. Well done! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Compliments are appreciated Baby Puss!
SissyEliza641
I do wear diapers.

Baby Butch
@ SissyEliza641
 I was thinking you wore diapers since you drink from a baby bottle. : )

sissieann
  Well done Baby Butch I love them all Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Mes gwad ooo wuv dem all Baby Kevin.

Real Baby Miley
@ Baby Butch

sissydina218
once again not even going to try picking a favorite. lovely  

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Glad you enjoyed the latest set of Bambino cappies. Great to know they are so good you can't pick a favorite. *smiles*

Baby Butch
Appreciate the kisses and comments on my Little Bambino's cappies. *hugs* I am happy for all the views too!

babyginagirl
Yes Yes Yes,I would sooooo LOVE to be under the care of this NANNY,and would everything she wanted me to.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Mommy Butch provided a wonderful nanny. Glad you loved the cappie!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.