R Little Bambinos 5
I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl.
Posted on
Little Bambinos 5 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Furry,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Little Bambinos 5 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Furry,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 5 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Furry,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 5 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Furry,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

CollieBitch
Aww, thankies for the wonderful cappie, you're the bestest ^3^

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Your welcome! I saw the picture and thought of you Collie Bitch. Glad you like your caption. : )
Baby Puss
Those were very nice, I’m so jealous! 😁 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I appreciate your comments on all these captions. I am happy that you like them. : )

sissieann
  Well done Baby Butch another great set Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Thank you Sissieann for the wonderful comment. : )
Darcy

Baby Butch
@ Darcy
 Hello Darcy, I am glad you decided to join us here on Sissy Kiss. : )

babygirlpansy
this sissy is so honoured to be in one of your captions, baby Butch 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 I am glad to hear you feel that way and was happy to include you with an original picture. : )
sissydina218
nice ones baby butch, pick is for Robyn wets gotta love a diapered cheerleader. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I agree and Robyn has bee a wetting diapered cheerleader for many years, he he. Glad you like the cappies!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.