R Little Bambinos 4
I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl.
Posted on
Little Bambinos 4 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Sissybaby,Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissymaid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Little Bambinos 4 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Sissybaby,Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissymaid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 4 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Sissybaby,Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissymaid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 4 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Sissybaby,Diaper,Schoolgirl,Sissymaid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,, it look like I am the first to post,,,, like always and I like them all too  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Yes you are the first to comment again Shamrock. Your comments are appreciated. I am glad you like them all. : )
Baby Puss
I’m just an, also ran.  But loved your cappies Baby Butch.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I am happy you love the cappies Baby Puss. THANKS

lil sissie's Mummy
These are really good cappies 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Great to see another comment on this set. *smiles*
sissydina218
love my new caption baby butch thank you so much. also enjoyed pants and sissymaid. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Your welcome! You are looking great as a diapered sissybaby thanks to your landlord. Glad you love your caption and several others.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.