R Little Bambinos 2
I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl.
Posted on
Little Bambinos 2 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Flowergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Little Bambinos 2 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Flowergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 2 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Flowergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Little Bambinos 2 - I have captioned site members who love diapers and want to be a baby girl., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper,Flowergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
The hits keep coming! 😄 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 YES and more is on the way!
Ubernerd232
I love being smart. :)

Baby Butch
@ Ubernerd232
 I like the idea of asking to be put back in diapers. I am happy you love your cappie!

sissieann
I love this lot more please Baby Butch   thanks Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 I am glad you like yours, it is a very cute picture to caption. Another set is ready to post. : )
nylontoni
Always right on target Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Good to see you back on the site and that I made a bullseye with your caption. : ).

nylontoni
@ Baby Butch
  Once a sissy always a sissy! Still diapered & dressed daily. Medical issues sidelined me.

sweetlittlebabyalex
Thank you I love the caption. Daddy loves it too and has told me that from now on I have to sleep in a crib but that just makes me happy 

Baby Butch
@ sweetlittlebabyalex
 You are looking both happy and baby girlish in your nursery. Glad you love your caption and have a crib for sleeping. : )
sissybabysamantha2
I love my vapour. I wish I was as cute as she is and I love the thick nappy. I am not getting on here to much these days but hope to catch up soon   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You have been missed and it is good to see your comment. I am happy you like your Cutie caption with a thick diaper under those plastic panties. : )

lil sissie's Mummy
You always make me smile with Your cappies Baby Butch 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Wonderful to hear this Lil Sissie's Mummy. THANKS I think a lot of us are at home so I have been posting more lately. : )
sissydina218
another set of lovely captions and hard to pick a favorite. I think nursery and nylon sissy are my picks 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I see I did a good job on these by your comment. Have a great day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.