What Lip Gloss is your fave?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've tried pretty much every lip gloss there is. I like Dior Addict ones, but they taste really bad if you get some in your mouth. YSL make really nice lipglosses. A absolutely favourite of mine has to be Lancome Juicy tubes- granted they are quite creamy, hugging your lips which I love that feeling, and they smell really nice, and taste nice!! I've tried about 6 different colours of this one, and everyone was really nice. That's for the more expensive lipglosses. Lower down the price range, i like Bourjois lipglosses. But still i tend to go for the designer ones because i feel more glamourous in them.

Who'd have ever thought one person could go on about lip gloss so much!! I usually like to wear lipgloss on top of lipstick too because it makes alot of shine.
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I have a cotton candy lipgloss from Bonny Bell. Very very light pink - almost invisible, but I know it's there  
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh Bonny Bells are very nice! The lipglosses they are coming out with now seem even better than lipstick! You can color your lips with more vibrant colors and they have more shine to them. Which I love so much!

lilgirlryan
my fav is the cheap walmart brands the one that taste like watermelo yummy
~*Christie Luv*~
I haven't tried that but it sounds neat! I love flavored lip gloss! I can't help gliding it on and then licking it until I need to glide it on again, hehe.

Midori
.... Carmax ...

Geeze I'm a mess, don't put anything on my face.
SissyFlowerGirl
LipSmackers is my fave Watermelon  

SissyMichelle
Mine is L'Oral Glam Shine Juice

~*Christie Luv*~
How lovely Travelette! I love that lip gloss!  
  *mwa!*

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh there have been some new lippies that I'd love to try! Like Liquid Diamonds  

Right now I'm using Estee Lauder Pure Pops. They smell really good and they actually work well as replacements of chapsticks, too and I feel oh so sweet with it on my lips!

I'm currently using the Sweet Ginger one (third from the left).  

PrincessZelda
I normally just use the flavored wal-mart ones as well,so yummy and right christi-luv,it does make you lick it off until you gotta reapply it

"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

Serena
 I absolutely love the Bonne Bell Lip Gear. They had some that came in a fruit punch flavor!!

The colors are so adorable!
 Hi Girls,
Been creeping into your mummy's bedroom and trying on her make up when she is out, have you?
How naughty! some of you girls are far too young to be wearing make up, I mean your hardly out of your diapers !
I suggest you all go off to the bathroom and wash those baby faces, or it's spanked bottoms all round!

Wuv from
Older (so I can wear make up) Big sister sissy
Yasmin
xxxx 

~*Christie Luv*~
*giggle* Ut ohs! I sowwy Sissy Yasmin I can't help but want to make me a pretty baby girl! I guess I get a spanked bottom!

diaprbayb
She has to catch us first>cheery

~cliques~

lithiumbob
i like lipsmackers, and a mint kind
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.