R Life Is Great
Several captions about the life of Sissydina218 and the interesting situations she gets into.
Posted on
Life Is Great - Several captions about the life of Sissydina218 and the interesting situations she gets into., Schoolgirl,Sissymaid,Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Life Is Great - Several captions about the life of Sissydina218 and the interesting situations she gets into., Schoolgirl,Sissymaid,Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Life Is Great - Several captions about the life of Sissydina218 and the interesting situations she gets into., Schoolgirl,Sissymaid,Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Life Is Great - Several captions about the life of Sissydina218 and the interesting situations she gets into., Schoolgirl,Sissymaid,Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Very nice Butch. Lucky Sissydina218 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Always glad to see your comments, big hug from Baby Butch.
lil sissie
 another great job done Baby Butch as always . wouldn't mind being in sissydina;s spot
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Very nice of you to say so Lil Sissy, as always comments are enjoyed.

jessybaby
I could use a good friend like that. or a madame to clean for ;-)

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Sounds good Jessybaby - I like the back pack in the first one along with both models. I also like Friend a lot.
Miss_Poutyface
Wuv the rocking horse one :) I have a sweet dreamy memory of a Time when I was dressed up and got to play on one 

Baby Butch
@ Miss_Poutyface
 Sounds like you had a wonderful time to still remember it. Appreciate the comment. : )

sissydina218
wow thank you so much baby butch, love them all its like the life I always wanted to live, perfect. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218

Greetings Sissydina218 - Glad to hear I hit the bull's-eye with your story. Your welcome and have a great day!

SissyBabyPet
A most fantastic cute and adorable set of captions that you have made here Baby Butch. I will update my blog while it is still fresh on my mind.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 THANK YOU SissyBabyPet for this wonderful comment. I get a lot of those and always appreciate them! I see you have a new Avatar and I love it, VERY CUTE.

Frilly4761
ABDreams has got to be the best source of AB/DL media content.

Baby Butch
@ Frilly4761
 I agree ABDreams is a great site. Good pictures and pretty models too. I find most of them in Tumblr Blogs.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.