Let's see what you can do!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I'm no great shakes at captioning pictures, but I'm getting pretty good at finding pictures for you girls to caption. Show me what you've got.
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Oh no! What did mommie say? Do this go on my head or around my dippie? I am so getting spankies if I get it wrong again.

~cliques~
SissySara

First she makes me wear this dress and a diaper, but now I have to wear this bonnet too? It's not like I'm a baby who... oh no! I just wet in my sissy diapers!

NappyHappy

John woke up with the biggest headache of his life, wondering why something felt different he went to scratch his head, finding something tied down, tearing it off to find a bonnet looking at it he noticed something written on the back of it.. "Take any more clothes off before I get home and you will wake up dressed exactly like this in front of all your friends and coworkers <3 Mommy"
LittlePrincess
Im so confused the yellow one or the pink one yellow pink yellow pink ohhh why cant i remember. Well i guess its another week as my girlfriends sissy.

diapergirl123
this is the best pic thanks
alienvalentine

this is the best pic thanks  

Why, you're very welcome diapergirl123. I've made it my duty to find only the very best piccies for you girls to caption.

Star
Wahhh its not fair its not FAIRRR mommy caught me wetting the bed i begged and pleaded i was able to controll my self * pout * she gave me a warning next time will be more serious!.

Here i am now mommy caught m wetting the bed again now i'm put into a big nursery and i gotta wear these baby clothes *sniffle pouting * mommy told me since i cant use a potty like a big girl i cant be a big girl its not FAAAIR.
sissy sabrina
I don't want to wear this, it well riun my pig tails.
P.S great pic.

wanttobeshe
Whats going on here last thing i know i was drinking with my boss after work. I was screwing his wife and he had no idea. During work he suddenly approached me asking if i wanted to catch a beer after work and i didnt want to refuse him.

Next thing i know i wake up in a room all by myself looking like this!!!!!!

"So finally awake are you?" my boss says as he comes in

"Well my wife, or should i say your mommy, was barren and always wanted kids so now you are her wittel baby and she has the responsibility of being your precious mama for ever. That'll teach both of yall to cheat. Oh hear wear this all babies do."
diaperedsassy23
That's right my sissy baby brother you will wear the bonnet along with the rest of that outfit.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
andiman
your text is really hot I like it

BABY BECKY

Stephen wasn't going to let go of his baby bonnet without a fight. He knew his big sister was going to take him to the park in his pram and he desperately wanted something to hide his face.
Trunksshe
The night before was a fuzz, but after reading the note next to the bonnet he figured he better wear it before his NEW girlfriend entered the room or his friends would find out what he did the night before. And that thought alone threatened him enough to obey this woman and ALL of her demands.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

Baby_Princess_Amber

Amber was not happy when her mommy made her into a baby especially since she used to be a boy. As time went by she started to enjoy being a baby girl, but she still didn't like wearing a bonnet.
rainbow24
So Cute

Love & kisses

prissyprincess
  Just Wait A min: she,s got my plastic panties on I,ll wait till she need,s changing then I,ll help with the changing    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diapered sissy
lol im no good with captions either nice find, nice caps everyone

LittleSissyBri
 : Go ahead little Brianna, you can play with your bonnet until the next outfit. Just think, only 30 more photo shoots to go and then we can start on the outfits that aren't dresses! This is so fun, don't you think honey? Oh by the way, I don't change diapers...so I hired someone else to help with our "advertising campaign", Laura, your old girlfriend from High School. When I told her what I was doing, she just had to come and see.
babie

Amber was not happy when her mommy made her into a baby especially since she used to be a boy. As time went by she started to enjoy being a baby girl, but she still didn't like wearing a bonnet.  

oh me next amber needs a playmate giggles
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

That's right, Sugar. You will wear that bonnet willingly or I can put you over my knee and paddle you until you do. OK. (sigh) It looks like my baby girl is in for a sore bottom.
BobOnFire
soon that diaper will be as yellow as your dress

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.