Lets all make a sissy story together!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yay! I opened up this new forum for fun sissy stories that everyone can make together! BabyBunnyPaige messaged me the idea. Thank you darling! Its a fabulous idea! These are also called Round Robin stories. How it works is one person starts off a story and than each new poster says what happens next.

Lets make a story.  

ChristieLuv went to the fair....
Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjj
..... and there at the roundabout she met darling Sissy JJ dressed all in her frilly pink satin. Sissy JJ wanted so much to give ChristieLuv a kissy but Sissy JJ's very strict Nanny.....
~ Items ~

becky4561
Gave Sissy JJ a very stern look making Sissy JJ think twice! she had already been in trouble for the peck on beckies cheek earlier on by the ..........

sissylacy
tunnel of love. Though that day at the fair was a very special one. For it was the annual Pink Moon Festival. Everyone that attended.....
Mina-chan
Was dressed in their foofiest frilliest dresses. Their hair tied in ponytails and pigtails with big satin bows and ribbons of all colors of the rainbow. ChristieLuv and Sissy JJ were both there to...

lilredrachel
win the title of princess pink moon.
~*Christie Luv*~
*giggle* So to win the title of the princess pink moon they got to...

Femme Boy
outperform each other by dancing the dance of the 7 Pixie Princesses.....
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
sissyjj
"Ah, the Seven Pixie Princesses dance, yipee yipee! I know that dance better than any other sissy!" Bragged Sissy JJ with a swirl of her petticoats, showing just a glimpse of her pink satin lace trimmed satin bloomers and black stocking tops. Her Nanny looked very cross at Sissy JJ's showing off. "You had better dance it so very daintily and prettily and sissily, Sissy JJ", said JJ's strict Nanny toying with her heavy strap, or I shall enjoy really giving you such a........
~ Items ~

Femme Boy
Spanking on your behinny, remember I taught you the dance of the 7 Pixie Princesses said sissyjj's strict mommy. While this was going on ChristieLuv was.....
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
sissylacy
reading the poem "The Seven Flowers of the Madien." The poem always made.....

~*Christie Luv*~
about ballerinas because she wanted to dress in a pretty ballerina outfit to dance with
littlemisssissyj
the other balerinas in swan princess after the dance of the 7 pixies with sissyjj christieluv is hoping...

lilredrachel
that her plushie bunny is not missing her while she is at the festival. meanwhile backstage.........
littlemisssissyj
littlemisssissyj was asking lilredrachel to change her diaper, dress her pretty for...

PRINcEsS PiNk!
wow sissy j ncie ass, yeah thats right im a lesbian!!
I want u daddy ! I want u Mom!
I want u Mine! And I am Yours.
I want u stronger! I want You Harder.
I want u Mine. Till u feel Fine!!
littlemisssissyj

wow sissy j ncie ass, yeah thats right im a lesbian!!  

why thank you kindly Princess pink  {curtsie}. It's really about my only good ASSet I have giggle giggle. I love your outfit its styling 

Jennifer Funshine
her entry into the Swan Princess ballerina contest. Lilredrachel undid the tabs of sissyjj's soiled diaper when suddenly, her mommy entered through the curtain smiling and holding a fuzzy bunny tutu. "Aren't you forgetting something, sweetie?"
emily123
"oh thanks mommy, i woz so excited i forgotted" said sissyjj, waving her cute little legs in the air. "keep still" complained lilredrachel, giving her a qwick smack on the butt, then pulling out the yukky diaper. she carefully wiped sissyjj with a wet towellet paying extra speshal attention to the front, and then

barbiedollsisy13
whipped it all clean, and gently inserted a lubbed, pink butt plug, so that some day she will be able to accept someones manhood. She completed the diaper change. . .
sissybaby
and buy the time they wer leaving the changing room the diaper was already growinf wet, mommy looked mad

wanttobeshe
... if this keeps up you will never be able to get into big girl panties." Then they went to....
ballerina4life
over to the mirrors to put on makeup when...

Jennifer Funshine
the stage director, Ms. Meyers suddenly burst into the room...
"Sissy JJ? You're on in two minutes, girl. I hope you're changed darling,
'cause the judges will dock points off your score if they can see that you soiled yourself.
Have you at least decided on your music yet?"
littlemisssissyj
I'm not soiled Ms. Myers. I will be dancing to flight of the valkyries. I'm ready Ms. Myers, mummy is just finishing up my make-up. as Ms. Myers leaves I turn to mommy and look to see that she is even madder for lying about not being droopy. Mommy reached in her purse and pulled out.....

SissyGirlJamie
a camera to take pictures of all the cute outfits that everyone was wearing. Mommy was very happy to see all the cute little girls...
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.