Let's get creative!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'd like to see what you ever so creative minds here at sissykiss can come up with. Surpirise me!!!

http://pixprincess.com" target="_blank">

If this doesn't work pm me b/c my last one didn't work out so well.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

alienvalentine

here I think I figured it out sorry about the first post... Hope you girls come up with something fun...
diaprbayb

OH NO! The timer is running down too fast. Mommie said if I wanted to wear this blue dress I had better finish this baba before the time run out.  Must suck must suck.

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~

Ut ohs Mommies said if I had any more leakies I'd have to wear a bigger diapy from now on but I love sucking on my baba too much! *giggle*

Dumbaby2
Jimmy Had't Realized It Yet, But That Bottle That The Girls Where Making Him Drink Seemed To Have A Magicial Effect...!!!

diaperlover97
she didnt know it but the formula in the bottle contained a drug that was regressing her bit by bit she already needs to wear diapers and the mind of a 2 year old 
sissy will
mommy told me if I dont finish this bottle by luch time than we cant go shoping

diapered sissy
nice picces :)
prissyprincess
  thats bottle # 4 just how long can I hold out before I needs a change , giggles , maybe # 5 will do the trick   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.