All R less than successful outing.
charity is harder than it seems.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
so today i was gonna go to a charity event called "walk a mile in her shoes." its a protest against sexual harassment and domestic violence. it a mile long walk where men have to wear women's shoes to "feel there pain."

needless to say i jumped at the opportunity. i got up and put on my only pair of heels and headed into to town.

the problem arose when i couldnt find it. they said it was downtown next to the wells fargo building, so i went there and i couldnt find any trace of an event of any kind going on. registration was 11-noon, and once the clock struck noon and i still had no idea where i was going, i decided to give up.

to make matters worse, before i went downtown i had to stop to get gas. i was wearing ankle high 4 inch black patent boots. it wasnt that big of a deal cause the girl working there is a friend of mine and the store was deserted otherwise. or so i thought.

it turns out, my moms former boss was there.(my mom use to work at the store. this guy fired her cause she made more money than he did.) to make that worse, he's also dating my dads ex-wife, who is my half sisters mom. so needless to say, this guy knows me, and most of my family.

the look on his face when i walked in wearing those heels was priceless to say the least, but it was also terrifying. i just know this is gonna lead to several awkward conversations and complications. and maybe a few other ations.

so now im just kinda nervous about what my dad will say when he inevitably hears about it. i dont imagine it will surprise him. i mean, he knows i crossdress, but its not something he likes to think about. which is easy to avoid as long as no one talks about it around him, but this is gonna be hard to avoid.

i will admit that walking around in heels in public was fun and mildly exciting, but given who saw it, it was also frightening.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Babyrina
*hugs* it's ok, i used to wear my heels to work and stuff before i came out and stuff, granted i started with my winter boots before moving into cuter things come spring then summer last year but yea... it's simply awesome going out and about in them. Nothing better is getting compliments on them, or asking where you got them ^.^

Don't let those guys make you feel bad hun they're just jealous that you actually have the courage to go out in them. More power to ya!
warm, wet, and happy. I love being in my diapers!
wittle_bwittany
oh im not worried about it. the only reason it kinda scared me is because the guy who fired my mom saw it. under any other circumstance, i wouldnt have cared.

and yes it was fun! i would do it more often if i had a pair that fit. my boot are the only heels i have and there 2 sizes to small. so they kill my feet.

KitaSparkles
Kinda sounds like your Dad prolly won't ask about it - since he knows you crossdress anyway. But even if he didn't, it sounds like you had a legitimate excuse. No worries on it. :-)

Cliques:

Babyrina

and yes it was fun! i would do it more often if i had a pair that fit. my boot are the only heels i have and there 2 sizes to small. so they kill my feet.  

That simply will not do, you must buy yourself a new pair of heels... ones that FIT, and you need to wear them a LOT, all the time if you can, as close to that if you cant... personally i /only/ wear flats when unloading truck at work because its just a lot of running back and forth and the loading dock isn't level... heels up hun
warm, wet, and happy. I love being in my diapers!

wittle_bwittany
yeagh, unfitting shoes is just one of the many side-effects of being unemployed. been looking for a job for a long time. there just isnt anyone hiring. this is a really bad time to be kid right of high school with not job experience.(even though i graduated over a year ago.)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.