All XXX Lela's Awesome Art!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I'm a bit of a drawer and I thought I should post some of my stuff here for fun. Almost all of my art has a story behind it, so I'll add it under the image. I'll try an update with a new drawing every week!

Now I bet alot of us wish we had a mother like this, but not this young teenager. Hence why it is called FML.

Oh you have no idea how happy I am! Putting you back into diapers was the best idea I ever had! Sure it may be a little more expensive to take care of you than before, but the trade off make it so much more worth it. We get to spend so much more time together, we never argue anymore, their are no more nasty boyfriends, and you look simply so innocent and adorable lying on the carpet in nothing but a big soft diaper.

Oh, and I can wait to start redecorating your room! I was watching an HGTV special on nursery decor, I was thinking a egg white pastel pink with a yellow trim. We will also need a crib, a changing table, tons of stuffed animals for you to play with! Oh I just remembered, your old highchair is in the basement, I wonder if you can still fit in it, lets find out! Oh won’t this be so much fun!

FML...

(I'll post more art tomorrow afternoon. Right now i need some beauty sleep.)
SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)
Gallery Images by Lela
Display More Images
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Lela
*Yawn* woke up an hour ago, I I feel like updating my art page. Here is another: Kinda R-rated, but very cute.

Oh, ummm hi there... This is a little awkward, but I couldn’t find any clean pair of panties, so I burrowed my baby sisters diapers for the time being. They fit my perfectly and I look really cute in them. Oh and ummm…this is embarrassing, but could you do me a huge solid and change me?
karly714
Your drawings are really cute. I especially like the last one.

lil cassie
Absolutely, positively, totally love them!!! Anytime a short, curvey, lovely lady is forced into diapers or babyhood, I totally support!!!!!!

luvs,
lil cassie 
Lela
I got froggy this afternoon and took a jump. I was on fictionmania and reading a bunch of AR and TG virus stories. Of course with it currently in the season of late spring and all of us allergy sufferers are hating the outside world right now. But I got to thinking, what if the AR and TG virus was a simple seasonal virus like the flu? I thought, boy I think I could make something cute and funny out of such a situation like that. Just like this poor boy in this drawing.

"Remember to talk your Doctor about the AR and TG Virus Vaccinations. Get your vaccination today!" - A message from the Center of Disease Control

"Mommy!"

"What is it honey bunny?"

"I have some good news and bad news."

"What is it dear? Did you go potty all by yourself?"

"No mom, The AR virus is out of my system I think."

"Oh that’s wonderful! Too bad too, I was starting to get use to raising you all over again. It’s fun to have a baby around again, it made me feel all warm inside. So what’s the Bad news kitten?"

"I think the TG virus is still in my system. Thankfully this diaper is really stretchy. So mom, can I wear my old cloths again now?"

"Oh dear, how unfortunate. Well to be honest I kind of always wanted a daughter. I guess you can fill the role for a while until the virus passes. Well, I guess we will need to go shopping for you again."

"Sounds great mom."

"Oh! And by the way, if your diaper is wet or messy, I‘ll be right there to change you. You may have grown up again, but your insides might have a little catching up to do. So wear one just for your protection!"

*Grumble.* "Sure mom."

Baby Butch
The drawings show a lot of talent. I like the third one the best.
SissyBabyCassie

I got froggy this afternoon and took a jump. I was on fictionmania and reading a bunch of AR and TG virus stories. Of course with it currently in the season of late spring and all of us allergy sufferers are hating the outside world right now. But I got to thinking, what if the AR and TG virus was a simple seasonal virus like the flu? I thought, boy I think I could make something cute and funny out of such a situation like that. Just like this poor boy in this drawing.

"Remember to talk your Doctor about the AR and TG Virus Vaccinations. Get your vaccination today!" - A message from the Center of Disease Control

"Mommy!"

"What is it honey bunny?"

"I have some good news and bad news."

"What is it dear? Did you go potty all by yourself?"

"No mom, The AR virus is out of my system I think."

"Oh that’s wonderful! Too bad too, I was starting to get use to raising you all over again. It’s fun to have a baby around again, it made me feel all warm inside. So what’s the Bad news kitten?"

"I think the TG virus is still in my system. Thankfully this diaper is really stretchy. So mom, can I wear my old cloths again now?"

"Oh dear, how unfortunate. Well to be honest I kind of always wanted a daughter. I guess you can fill the role for a while until the virus passes. Well, I guess we will need to go shopping for you again."

"Sounds great mom."

"Oh! And by the way, if your diaper is wet or messy, I‘ll be right there to change you. You may have grown up again, but your insides might have a little catching up to do. So wear one just for your protection!"

*Grumble.* "Sure mom."  

I love the last one the most! Anyone know where i can contract these viruses lol

Lela
I'm Back! California was a blast! And with that I bring more drawing! I'll try and update once a week or so.

Can we have a round of applause for our brave volunteer Samantha who will be playing the role of Baby New Year for 2012. Hey Sam, just let me know when you need a changing!

“Yeah, brave, more like “voluntold” and then "volunforced" I was going to be."

(I never honestly believed the world would end in 2012, but after tonight I hope it does…)
Lela
I'm Back! California was a blast! And with that I bring more drawing! I'll try and update once a week or so.

Can we have a round of applause for our brave volunteer Samantha who will be playing the role of Baby New Year for 2012. Hey Sam, just let me know when you need a changing!

“Yeah, brave, more like “voluntold” and then "volunforced" I was going to be."

(I never honestly believed the world would end in 2012, but after tonight I hope it does…)

Keyboard
She makes a very good new year's baby!
Lela

So the loser has to do whatever humiliating thing the winner wants them to do for the next three weeks? Well this is the most humiliating thing I can think of, you having to wear a big huge poofy diaper everywhere and be forced to use them. Charlotte was my inspiration to do this. Remember, no bathroom for the next two weeks. You are wearing your potty and I expect you to go through the whole pack by the end of the deal. Betting that the Oklahoma Thunder would win the NBA finals! Just let me or Char know when you need a changing! Ha!

(Why do I have to be such a women of my word. Curse you LeBron James to the seventh ring of hell…)

Lela
Part 2 of the Bet Story(I really need to work on drawing hands).

"Charlotte? Why are you in diapers? Don’t tell me you lost the same bet as me."

"What me? Bet? Of course not! I’m wearing them for two reason. One, to give your misery some company. And two, my boyfriend thinks I look so cute and innocent in them."

"WTF?"
TBOnPhxAZ
Keep up the good work.. I like it..

Lela
So I drew this and tried to think of a back story only to draw a complete blank. I always wanted to draw a cute girl in a height chair. I jumbled around a with the look on her face and even hair style. Originally I had long hair, but short looked so much cuter. Her facial expression was originally meant to be joy and a baby bottle rather than embarrassment, but embarrassment also look so much cuter. Or maybe she is embarrassed over the fact that her diaper is wet or full, it is your best guess!

Enjoy!
Prissie
Thanks for all those great drawings!

I wish I had those girls' curves **sigh**

Prissie
   Prissie

shannellie
your art IS awesome! funny stories too! the first one's my favorite. *giggles* that mommy looks real happy! thanks for sharing!
Lela
Back! and with more Art! As with most of my art i like to put a little story behind it. This one was alot of fun because I couldn't think of who the Aunt should be, so I figured why not me! Oh how I love my little niece to death!

I love my Aunt Lela to death. Honest! She’s the sweetest women in the world but senility has set in. She is under the distinct impression that her eldest niece at the age of 22 is perpetually a two year old for the past four years. So too keep her happy my mother came up with a rather novel idea. I should look the part of a two year old. Diapers, height chairs, changing tables, dresses, bottles of milk and juice and a crib big enough to fit me. And by the way these diapers are not just for show. Nothing makes Auntie Lela smile more when she changes my wet or dirty diaper. Speaking of which I need a change…

It’s only two weeks out of they year I see her so I’ll live with it…

(P.S. If anyone is good at inking and adding color please help me with adding a little splash of color to my art!)

Jennifer Funshine
Very lovely artwork, Lela!
My most favorite is the adorable baby girl in the high chair, you're very talented.
With your permission, I wouldn't mind adding a splash of color to it.
Oh and I just adore your siggy... reading it really made my day :) *Hugs*
Lela

Very lovely artwork, Lela!
My most favorite is the adorable baby girl in the high chair, you're very talented.
With your permission, I wouldn't mind adding a splash of color to it.
Oh and I just adore your siggy... reading it really made my day :) *Hugs*  

That would be awesome! Just send me a pm of your work when finished!

Lela
I got bored today so i drew something very simple. No story behind this one just a pin-up style diaper girl. She turned out so cute and innocent looking!

Also staring tomorrow I plan on working on a little project. Just a 4 to 5 page panel sequence comic about a Nursery Machine that goes haywire!

Expect a one a day update the weekend!
Lela
I took a walk today and hung out with my sister and cousin. I came up with this awesome idea for a new artwork and caption . So this is the result of my genius!

My older cousin Katlin put her arm around my shoulder. "Well little cousin, our parents are away for the whole week, and to quote the great Barney Fife “I’m the law around these parts!” So you have to do what I say kiddo. So you were saying a few days ago you had a little be wetting accident. Well, not on my watch! These adult diapers I got online for you look so cute, just like baby diapers only bigger! You look so cute in them too as a matter of fact! And don’t you worry your pretty little head about using the big scary toilet either. For the rest of the week these diapers are the only potty you will need. So lets get you something to eat, how about a nice warm bowl of oatmeal and a bottle of milk while I feed you! Don’t even worry about lifting a finger while I’m watching you. So excuse the pun but I think you will enjoy being pampered."

(P.S. I already got page one of my comic sequence done, I'll post page 1 tomorrow and then start the second!)

marcorpsdoc
The haywire nursery idea is in the top five list of my fantasies... Can't wait!!!
Lela
So a long awaited update. My printer/scanner pooped out on me. :(

The problem is I ran out of color ink for the printer, now how does that effect the scanner? It gives an error message on the screen of the printer so in order for said printer to work, i have to replace the carriage. Bad news is I'm out of printer ink...

Kodak has now officially made my rage list.

Lela
I think I chased the little Gremlins out of my scanner because I was able to scan a new image today.

I present to you baby Ashley! I can't wait to see what Marcy and Cass have in store for her! (Also I have atrocious hand writing, so I think I will stick to putting captions after the pic from now on.)
lil cassie
I really love your artwork, Lela! I just love the idea of a shorter, curvy lovely lady wearing nothing but a diaper and being forced to babyhood by taller, stronger full-dressed women. I just love the dichotomy of such a scene! I can't wait to see what you will draw next!

luvs,
lil cassie 

Lela
Bonus art! Why? Because you guys are awesome, and keeping up with the forced baby theme, here is Julia and Tess! I plan on making Tess a recurring character because she is fun to draw! Maybe Tess just finds herself in situations that involve diapers for an odd reason.

"I was flattered when you asked me to come model for you Julia, but I had no idea you design adult baby clothing."

"It keeps the lights on, that and they look so adorable.”

“Yes I see that, but are the diapers really necessary? I know your modeling take forever, but just one bathroom break is all I ask!”

“Of course they are Ma Petite Cherie! I have too insure a proper fitting before I send it out. Now just two more dresses and I swear I will change your wet diaper for you!”
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.