PG LEATHER PANTIES
Me wearing thick diapers, plastic pants, leather panties, and a vinyl skirt.
Posted on
LEATHER PANTIES - Me wearing thick diapers, plastic pants, leather panties, and a vinyl skirt., Sissy vinyl skirt,leather panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion LEATHER PANTIES - Me wearing thick diapers, plastic pants, leather panties, and a vinyl skirt., Sissy vinyl skirt,leather panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
LEATHER PANTIES - Me wearing thick diapers, plastic pants, leather panties, and a vinyl skirt., Sissy vinyl skirt,leather panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
LEATHER PANTIES - Me wearing thick diapers, plastic pants, leather panties, and a vinyl skirt., Sissy vinyl skirt,leather panties, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Mixing materials. Vinyl skirt, leather panties, and plastic panties under the leather, to cover my cloth diaper.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
The leather panty - did you mean
Pleather panty aka faux leather ? 

Baby Puss
@ sissywanabe2
  No, the panties under the skirt are real leather.
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice you look good in that outfit    

lil sissie
 Nice outfit I love it
Baby Butch
Nice outfit and you did a fine job of modeling!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.