For lavander
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I can see you wearing this when you are taking charge!!!

Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Yessy, Lavender is in charge in this outfit Tamie!
~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Heaven would be to be cradled in her arms while suckling that paci round her graceful throat.

Lavander
THANK YOU! That is so pretty! Oh gosh, I would feel so sexy in that outfit I'd be the dirtiest, nastiest, Mommy in all sissydom. Is that a jar of vasoline? Hmmmmm... I can't fine the thermometer to take your temperature, I'll have to use this old russian industrial sized coke furness thermometer!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- drops paci from my mouth and latches onto a covered nipple to suckle -

Sissy_Shelly
OOO lala I wouldn't mind lavender taking charge of me in that outfit.
tamie
   Lavander chasing pixie

~*Christie Luv*~
OMG   You'd such I cutie in that!  
cheerful_pixie
- Peeping back over her shoulder and seeing Mummy running behind makes Pixie suddenly very thirsty. She skids to a stop and turns, falling to her knees in submission, head bowed in shame at running away. -

Lavander

~ Items ~

Sissy_Shelly
Oh lavender would be smashing in that outfit

cheerful_pixie
- Pixie attempts to throw her voice to sound like its sissy_shelly suggesting -

"Perhaps she just needs you to spend more time in training and correcting her mischeivous nature..."

sissyjj
Love the little piccy of Pixie getting a panky on her little biheeny!
~ Items ~

Lavander
Diaprbayb gave me that to use on Pixie! Isn't it perfect! Wasn't that sweet of her? You can bet I'm going to get a lot of use out of that!

~ Items ~

tamie
 Yeper I'm sure you are!!Looking from behind a bush!!!

Lavander

Originally posted by tamie
 Yeper I'm sure you are!!Looking from behind a bush!!!  

:

"Well, you know what we do to little peeking Tomacitas don't you? I think you've just earned a panky pank!" Lavander puts the struggling tot over her knee and pulls the back of her dress up and tucks it into the belt in her pretty little dress. "I think this will be a panties up spanking because you look so adorable in them." Lavander proceeds to paddle the precious pink panties with loud stinging swats. "Good little sissies don't peek." The spanking picks up steam and Tamie starts to kick her tiny legs and scream. "Good little sissies mind their Mommies." Lavander's hand comes down on the seat of the pretty white lace trimmed panties with a smack that echoes throughout the park causing other Mommies to turn and smile and other sissies to shrink back. "And good little sissies don't sneak around in the bushes!"

Lavander lets Tamie down but leaves the back of her dress tucked into her belt so that she will walk around unwittingly exposing her panties to everybody in the park.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- openly watching the fireworks from the warm safety of Mummy's cleavage, Pixie jams her fist into her mouth to keep from laughing and giving herself away as Tamiekins gets her little buns lit on fire by the savage corrective measures -

tamie
  Not in front of everyone!!Especially my friends!!!
The backs of Tamies thighs and buns sting like they are on fire ,but as she walks away there is something cooling on them!Kind of like a breeze,but that could not be because her dress covers her thighs..........

Lavander
Everybody saw. They all turned to look because of all the noise you were making. Now all your friends will know what a little sissy crybaby you are and how you kick and scream while you get your little panky pank. Oh, wasn't that Brad from the school newspaper? Lucky he had his camera with him!

~ Items ~

tamie
  Omg everyone in school will see my picture!!I will be turned into the school sissy!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.