What was your latest sissy outfit?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'd love to know what your latest sissy outfit was!   

Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
No repwies? Aww *pouts* I can tell you mine! A flared floral white satin dress with pantyhose under lacy panties!

diaprbayb
  I sowry, but the last "outfit I wore was the ballerina suit I was wearing in the picies in Little allerina clique.

>cheery< good news is now that mommie lost a bet and now she most go shopping for me>cheery< and all the spring/easter dressies are out. 

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh goodie spring & easter dresses are so pretty! I'd love to know what she gets you when she does!

tabitha
 Hot pink tanktop, daisy dukes,black high heels and hair in pigtails with pink bows. 

babyrenee
a red and black plaid schoolgirl dress with matching rhumba panties, with a diaper underneath. it's one of my favorties. i'll have to get a picture up to show ya'll.

lithiumbob
here is mine:

sissyjj
Mine is the lovely outfit in my Sissy JJ piccys from boutique.co.uk All in frill and lace trimmed shiny pink satin, yum! With black stockings bloomies, petti, sissy dress and white satin frilly apron and long auburn wig with huge pink satin ribbons! ( Kisses my avatar XXX)
~ Items ~

cassandra
Well, its sprng so I just got a new girly swimming costume 

lithiumbob
Got some new things. I just purchased a nice corset for myself and a black garter and some stockings

LolitaDolly
A pink dress that I wore to a birthday party.

diapered_tiffany
I kinda splurged and bought a French maid outfit. I am usually cheap when it comes to my boring manly clothes but I put in an extra penny for my maid outfit
sissydiaperboy1
This was my last one. Sometimes I growed up enough to wear little girly panties but I usually end up wetting them like I did these. Then it's back to the diapers for me!

MommyScarlet
  Such nice things .Lithium I love your corset. Sissydiaperboy very nice panties, even if they got wet and sent you back to diapers.  

Jezebel
  I went out and bought a Dorothy dress! After adding thigh high white stockings with bows and letting my hair down, I was a cute Goth-Dorothy-Country- Sissy-Girl! Wow, I even shocked myself! Hmmm....... 
little_boy_pink
It's what I was wearing in the pictures I put up. That was a week ago [now] and I think it might stay my answer for a while more... 
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

babyandy22
well i just bout a butfall pink frilly dress today and i have it on rite now
your only as beutifal as you feel
diapermehard
I was wearing a pair of frilly panties with a bit of rope bondage as a top :). Wasnt too extravigant, just a bit bare lol.

LolitaDolly
Black frilly panties and a Pink bondage collar with matching wrist restraints
little_boy_pink
New pictures new outfits!
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

sissyinplastic
I got a new tank top with a vinyl/terry cloth diaper, it feels so good around my little weenie...
Mviola24
A blue satin maid's dress, it's so lovely  

dirtdauber2001
What pretty outfits! My latest is a set of pink flannel pajamas that look so nice over my big cloth diaper. 
Lavander
My last sissy outfit consisted of a pink satin padded bra and a peach nylon camisole over the top of that, nylon briefs under sheer to the waist pantyhose under white Ulga scoop panties with a lace band. I put a white lacy satin garterbelt over that that held up sheer white sissy stockings with a big white satin bow on each leg. I wore two half slips under a short flouncy black skirt and a snug pink sleeveless top. On my feet were black high heel open toed sandles, on my head was a curly dark haired wig. I had on lots of makeup: a base cover, eyeliner, green eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and Certainly Red lipstick. I wore dangling pearl earrings, a pearl necklace and a ruby and diamond ring. To top it off, I dabbed on some Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense perfume.

I was able to spend the day in this sissy outfit and it felt so wonderful to be this feminine.

~ Items ~

Sissy Amy
I was pouting and told my Mommy I was a boy and wanted to be macho at least for one day. She told me OK if that's what I wanted. . . . I could be the Sheriff of Sissytown! I was made to wear a pink cowboy hat with a little star on it, a pink, sheer, puffy satin shirt that was carefully tucked into my diaper. Over my diaper, I wore white plastic panties with tons of pink ruffles across my butt! I wore white anklets and pink ballet slippers. I looked very tough with my pink nail polish and lip gloss! I wore a holster and my "gun" was an 8 inch dildo which I had to suck for Mommy's amusement. I don't think I'll try to act like a tough boy ever again. 
Sissy Amy
Tutus, pretty ballerinas, petticoats, babydoll nighties, diapers, and panties!!!! Tea parties!!! Dollies!!! Oh my!!
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.