R Last Requests
I made a cappie for Rainbow24 and Babygerard as requested. Bonus cappie for Sarah Marina added.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KS
Cute cappies :)

Baby Butch
I see you found my brand new cappies KS.

Have a nice day!
rainbow24
it's so adorable picture make diape cheerleader
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
I am happy you think your ballerina with diaper cappie is adorable. I had some trouble finding the right picture. Have a good one!

Prissie
I like the Ballet Boy scene. That room should have a playpen, so our Rainbow Girl can bring friends over for playtime in a cozy and secure setting. And too, make sure there are enough clean pacifiers to go around for everybody.

At the end of October/beginning of November 2011 Little Girl camp at Rainbow Mountain Resort in East Stroudberg Pennsylvania, one of the rooms was set up as a baby/toddler girl nursery. It was nice, playing a board game with a few of the other participants in the cozy confines of the playpen. One of them had a pacifier dangling from the mirror in her car.
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Sounds like an interesting experience to add to your other outings. I bet Rainbow24 would like to go to Rainbow Mountain as a ballerina in diapers. I guess that is true for many of us.

I have not noticed any events like that here in Florida, but we do have Disney World.
sissydina218
loved them all especially like the one about sarah marina

Baby Butch
 Mes gwad bout dat, fank ooo Sissydina218, hab a nice day.

babygerard
Oh Thank you baby Butch is amazing, is the best cappie.. Im weally happy
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
*big smile* You're welcome Babygerard and Happy Birthday!

I thought you would like the cappie with the extra images.

Sarah Marina
That was really sweet of you to make a cappie about me Baby Butch. Thank you! That was a first for me. It's a bit of a mind trip to read a story about "myself".

I love the outfit, and oh, yes, I look just like her. [Giggles].

Hugs,

Sarah 

Baby Butch
I thought you would like the schoolgirl / home school type caption. You're welcome I am glad to hear you like your cappie!

Good pose for the camera in making the picture, he he.

mprecious
I love your pictures and stories, but they make me jealous.  I wish is was me in those pictures.

Baby Butch
That is a great way to look at it, I appreciate the compliment. I could make one about your and add it as a bonus cappie to a new thread.  

I have thought "wish it was me" at times viewing others peoples  work. I might feel that way when I make or read my own cappies.
jessybaby
love em all
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
It makes the caption artist a proud baby when you love them all.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.