The Landlady
1/27/2011
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Check out my e-books!

Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diapered_tristan
fantastic  
clarisselovelace
That is quite a story. Great job!

cdbaby
what movie is this from?
sissy-toddler-jen
wow an epic:) many thanks for the hard work *HUG*

Atashi
This is excellent. You must have worked really hard on it. Thanks for sharing it with us all. xx
アタシだけのひと ~だれもいない町~
Lilbabyheather
What a great story and the pictures were awesome as well.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Agnes, Despicable Me.

ausdpr
I really liked it. :D
Mina Silverwind
You rock as an artist, writer, maker of captions, and above alle else your style is refreshing at all times.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

babyjessie
That was a great little story, and those were some beautiful pictures!

I had seen a video of the girl and mommy from the last set of images. It was about the girl being as a student, her car breaking down, and her asking the mommy if she can use her phone. They were talking on mommy's couch and the mommy offered to pay for her college funds if the girl would be a baby for the mommy.

Does anyone know of this video and where i might me able to watch it again?
Lots of tight and long hugs!
LG_stephy
very, very cute captions ^.^ It was very much a pleasure to read.
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

Silkyanon
Superb work thank you so much for sharing it 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
_Davina_
Wonderful, what a grreat LandLady
Please don't make me wet my panties

PissyPrincess
A spoiled rotten Brat doesn't belong in college, so whats she's only best for is Soiling-Rotten her Diapers!

Are you a member of FLbabygirls.com? Or did you get these images from ABkingdom?

Because I LOVE Aunty Donna!!!
Princess Pottypants
I got them from ABKingdom.

As for whoever asked which movie, they're actually from at least three different ones, and I'm not sure which ones. As the tags on the pictures say, they're all from FLBabyGirls.com. The first few are from a video about a door to door salesgirl, I believe. Somebody else detailed one of the other videos... And I'm honestly not sure what the other video/s were about. I put the sequence of pictures together from all the different videos a long time ago, and just now got around to actually doing the captions.
Check out my e-books!

PissyPrincess
Oh Ok then, I would love to have my hands on every single Auntie Donna Video.
keely
amaxing story, keep it up :)
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

LilGreg
you rock! Thanks for the great story...
lilpumpkin
I just want to say, clinediap, your caps are absolutely amazing. Every time I see you've posted new ones, I get excited - your stories are creative and innovative, and your pictures are well selected, edited, and are always interesting (and cute!). Thank you for all that you do.

Josiedevil
I LOVE IT, just wish it was me ;)
trajan
Wow, what a ton of effort, this was an amazing story! Thank you!

Puffy
OMG what a great set!!!! im soaked....
slave23

That was a great little story, and those were some beautiful pictures!

I had seen a video of the girl and mommy from the last set of images. It was about the girl being as a student, her car breaking down, and her asking the mommy if she can use her phone. They were talking on mommy's couch and the mommy offered to pay for her college funds if the girl would be a baby for the mommy.

Does anyone know of this video and where i might me able to watch it again?  

I knew exactly what you were talking about from the description. I had seen it and its very sexy! It used to be on XVideos but they've taken it down. It took me a fair bit of searching, but I found it here:

http://www.c4xtube.com/videos/5075/forced-diapers-xlx/

Great work, Clinediap! Loved the series.

babyjessie
Slave23 I love you! Thank you thank you thank you! The video is super sexy and the girl is a cutie! It is now in my favorites :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!

Josiedevil
PS keep it up ;)
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.