Land of Oz
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here's another one. Antarctic Press has put out Frank Baum's The Land of Oz in comic book form (they call it a manga, but it's more comic book). This is the story of the boy Tip journey to the Emerald City, where he makes a wonderful discovery, the dream we all have, girls, becoming a beautiful little girl in a wondrous and pretty frilly dress. Such a delightful image.
(Contact www.apmanga.com)
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
dalutheia

dalutheia
Umm! Nice! I think I got the pictures to work. The first is Tip as a boy, the second is now "her" transformed.
LilJennie

Here's another one. Antarctic Press has put out Frank Baum's The Land of Oz in comic book form (they call it a manga, but it's more comic book). This is the story of the boy Tip journey to the Emerald City, where he makes a wonderful discovery, the dream we all have, girls, becoming a beautiful little girl in a wondrous and pretty frilly dress. Such a delightful image.
(Contact www.apmanga.com)  

This looks like a beautiful adaptation of the story!

Yes, the famous movie was based on the first Oz book by L. Frank Baum, but he wrote 13 more! The second one, "The Marvelous Land of Oz," features a boy who becomes a girl at the end of the story -- or rather, she was really a girl the whole time but had been transformed into a boy by magic when she was a baby, so she didn't remember this, and at the end the spell is broken. A beautiful and innocent TG moment in a children's book from 1904!
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine

lil cassie
I was about 10 or so when I read the Oz books, and I have to say the transformation of Tip always stuck with me.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.