I knew he was ab, but didn't know he was sissy...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My bf recently told me about his sissy side to his babyishness, and how he prefers miniskirts to wearing shorts and such. I found the sissy part really awkward at first. I feel like a bad person, like I'm saying there's a part of him that I think is weird.

Should I feel bad? Does anyone have any tips for a mommy who's little boy wants to be a little girl? I'm just so not used to it, it's very new and strange to me. The ab was easy for me to adapt to because I'm ab too. But this.....this is a tough one to get accustomed to. ^^;;

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

You shouldn't feel bad, you have found that someone close to you has a completly different side. But you have an advantage over most women in that you already have a common interest together, both of you being AB. I guess it's something that will take time and you may have to look at it at a different angle.

Go slowly, maybe if your bf only dressed up now and then so you can get used it then progress from there. Understanding what being a sissy means to your bf is also a good place to start and likewise explaining to your bf your feelings and why you find it difficult to get accustomed to. You both enjoy the AB life, so you have a starting block, so to speak.

It's good you are on this site so you can get an idea about us sissies. I hope you can accept your bf's sissy side and ultimatley grow to enjoy it.

Hope this helps x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Daddysgirl

You shouldn't feel bad, you have found that someone close to you has a completly different side. But you have an advantage over most women in that you already have a common interest together, both of you being AB. I guess it's something that will take time and you may have to look at it at a different angle.

Go slowly, maybe if your bf only dressed up now and then so you can get used it then progress from there. Understanding what being a sissy means to your bf is also a good place to start and likewise explaining to your bf your feelings and why you find it difficult to get accustomed to. You both enjoy the AB life, so you have a starting block, so to speak.

It's good you are on this site so you can get an idea about us sissies. I hope you can accept your bf's sissy side and ultimatley grow to enjoy it.

Hope this helps x x x  

Thanks for the advice! We talked about it a bit just shortly after I posted this. You're right it's good that we have a common ground to start with, I think that makes talking about it easier, and also makes it easier for me to get used to. I think I could get into it over time, because sissy babies usually go with dommy mommies, and I can be a pretty strict mommy ;) I had a Freudian Slip the other day and asked him if he was going to be a good girl, lol!  
Thanks again for your help and encouragement.  

littlegirl_inside

I'm so happy I could help and after that Freudian Slip I think you will be fine. It's all about talking things through. Let me know how you get on x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Daddysgirl

I'm so happy I could help and after that Freudian Slip I think you will be fine. It's all about talking things through. Let me know how you get on x x x  

Thank you so much. I don't even know where that slip came from, it was so funny and kind of embarrassing for me since it was like 'what??'.  I'll definitely let you know how things end up working out. Right now we've hit a new road block though. We're both ab and we're disagreeing on who gets more attention. He seems to want to be the only baby, but at the same time he pouts because he doesn't want to be unfair. But then, I started a thread on THAT issue as well xD

Thanks again!  

littlegirl_inside

You are so welcome. I saw your other post and left a comment. It just goes to show the path is never easy.

Take care x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Daddysgirl

You are so welcome. I saw your other post and left a comment. It just goes to show the path is never easy.

Take care x x x  

You are so right. Even though most sissies on here would dream of and love to have our relationship, even one so seemingly ideal can get very complicated. I appreciate all your help.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.