What kind of sissy outfit would you like to see in Sissy Kiss Boutique?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey sissy cuties! You can share what kind of sissy outfit you dream of having! We can't promise every idea will be made by SK Boutique, but it is still good to give us ideas. The fashion designers will be able to look here for helpful inspiration. Here is a chance to get your voice heard!

I'd love to see what you darlings can come up with!

Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

OopsiePanty

Hey sissy cuties! You can share what kind of sissy outfit you dream of having! We can't promise every idea will be made by SK Boutique, but it is still good to give us ideas. The fashion designers will be able to look here for helpful inspiration. Here is a chance to get your voice heard!

I'd love to see what you darlings can come up with!

There is a SK Boutique?? Really??? I don't see any link for one no matter where I look...

Edited to add:
Ah ha, well yahoo knew where it was. I guess on babycakes and maybe some other board styles there must not be a link so it...is it for lack of room? If so it would sure be more useful than the link to add sk to your favorites next to the doll house one.

Oh and omfg, the store looks great!!! How long has this been around? Whenever people ask where to go to get fun clothes I have never seen it linked to before.

Ok, my first two ideas are:

You need to have some half slips with a built in panty like you used to be able to buy easly in the 80s. They are one of the most fun clothing items you can wear for oh so many reasons.

Two, it would be nice if you had a more traditional looking (less adult oriented looking) school uniform, say modeled after modern Japanese school uniforms.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
mistressnikki
Lots and lots of sissy cosplay would be lovely. xx

Diaperskirt
Yeah we definitely need some leotard type outfits! Like bunny girls and ballerinas. And lots more school girl outfits would be great!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
flairspark
anima costumes

Princess Penelope
I second that younger school uniform idea (although the ones that are there are also pretty hot). 50's retro would be a nice inclusion (the good girl next door). Maybe more accessories (Purses and Aprons). Maybe some humiliating text printed on some of the outfits. And um...not sure how dirty we can go here, but have lots of ideas in that realm, too :).

Great store, BTW
rainbow24
That so great to me, I get nothing sissy dresses
It nice store
Love & kisses

BabyNiki
I love the above ideas! I wont be able to buy anything for a few years but maybe more items to do with diapers?

Eg:
-Plastic pants (that really work) which are REALLY frilly/girly etc!

-Re-usable cloth diapers with a pink heart sewn in (which will last)...

Also some outfits that are more on the babyish side (not just sissy):
-A SUPER girly/frilly thick cotton onsie (that romper looks too delicate) with maybe a see through base!

-A tutu dress that has such a firm tutu that its a 90* angle. It wouldnt hide the diapers/panties AT ALL!

-Corsets?  

-Panty/Dress combos?

-REALLY REALLY NOISY plastic panties... that lock  

They are my fantisy items!
baby-niki.blogspot.com
SuzieBrave
I tried a lot of women underwear (panties, bras, nylons, lingerie). I dont need to buy at the sissykiss store. (prices are ok, though). Its kinda fun to buy them in a store and eventually blush.

But heres an idea, and i havent found anything like it yet:
-A full skin-coloured bodysuit (Nylon or some stretch cloth, not too much look-through), eventually with imprinted girlie face, nipples, and a little hairy triangle. That one i would definitely buy, if the price is reasonable

-on second thought: make that girlshead mask a seperate article with different looks, different makeupstyles. I have seen some online, but at a ridiculously high price (1.499 , Latex, i think). A simple imprinted stretch-cloth should be easy to produce.

-as a modification, you could buy pads for hips, bum and breasts

I did shave and used makeup more than once, but im way to masculine in appearance to even nearly pass as a girl. I dont want to go out like that, but i want to look good in the mirror and on my intenet pix....
Besides, i usually get into girls clothes, when im aroused, but once i start getting shaved and put lipstick on etc im usually so preoccupied wich turns me off again. A simple one-peace girlskin suit would be handy.

always glad to help!

Me1
More school girl outfits
Me1
Cheerleader outfits would be great

Kay Robins
Jewlery for the wrists neck and other appendages. Aldo some real pretty gaffs and panties for everyday wear. Nice blouses and pants for t-girls. 
Kay
Goddess Madeline
Locking Fabric Panties

I can find plastic locking panties all day long, but I would love to place my sissy into lockable fabric panties (silk, satin, lace, etc.).
Lovingly in domination,
Goddess Madeline
http://www.chicagofeminization.com

Sassybaby
What I would simply LOVE is a proper bo peep type outfit. With a full brimmed bonnet, apron with crossover straps, puffed sleeves and a nice long skirt! I would also like to see more dresses that include panties attached to them like a leotard but in a full dress, perhaps even plastic pants there!
ashie
i really love how some of the outfits in there look, though maybe something some alternative "modern" but still really girly area. Just some sort of more..... public wearable.
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

cumpantyboy
Some chokers and belly rings that say "Sissy" , "Slut", "I Swallow" etc.
ChristieMaid

I tried a lot of women underwear (panties, bras, nylons, lingerie). I dont need to buy at the sissykiss store. (prices are ok, though). Its kinda fun to buy them in a store and eventually blush.

But heres an idea, and i havent found anything like it yet:
-A full skin-coloured bodysuit (Nylon or some stretch cloth, not too much look-through), eventually with imprinted girlie face, nipples, and a little hairy triangle. That one i would definitely buy, if the price is reasonable

-on second thought: make that girlshead mask a seperate article with different looks, different makeupstyles. I have seen some online, but at a ridiculously high price (1.499 , Latex, i think). A simple imprinted stretch-cloth should be easy to produce.

-as a modification, you could buy pads for hips, bum and breasts

I did shave and used makeup more than once, but im way to masculine in appearance to even nearly pass as a girl. I dont want to go out like that, but i want to look good in the mirror and on my intenet pix....
Besides, i usually get into girls clothes, when im aroused, but once i start getting shaved and put lipstick on etc im usually so preoccupied wich turns me off again. A simple one-peace girlskin suit would be handy.

always glad to help!  

I'm quite fond of everything that was mentioned above. I do still like the classic slutty stuff, and the infant-like aspects as well. I suppose the biggest thing I have to say is more similar to what you have :)

sissywanabe2
Lockable Fabric Panties

Locking Fabric Panties

I can find plastic locking panties all day long, but I would love to place my sissy into lockable fabric panties (silk, satin, lace, etc.).

With effort and ingenuity escape is possible it just takes time and in some
cases time runs out and you just have to use the diapers for their intended
purpose. With the imagination running wild and laxitives and suppositories
priming the pump look out for one stinky Houdini in a race to the finish !

swb2
sissyLarissa
i would say a dress with build in panties so you hav to step into it and when its on and (possible locked) you will not get out of it!!! and in general more lockable / punishment outfits for bad sissys / maids / babys :)

oh and maybe some replica of faritale figures lik snow white, cinderella, belle ....

and also love the 90º tutu idear i would deffinently buy one of those :)
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

vividtouch
i would love to have more baby dolls! haha more and more babydolls that are nicely designed and with nice colors that can make me look and feel like sweet 16! lol!
BABY DOLL SHEER i so loved them...actually i feel pretty with it! are you?
K1tgirl
How about a short sleeved and short leg onesie romper that is all frilly ruffles and big enough in the pants area for a big diaper, just like a little dolly outfit. With a zipped back and lockable of course. You could make it with a re-enforced tubed neck with a hole at each end so we could feed our own type of locking restraint through it, I would be able to insert a steel collar. I would definately buy one.
Cuddles Karly

gigglesalot
i love all of your current outfits and have purchase two of them. i too would luv to see some corsets possible with built in boobs, girly latex face masks, posture collars and lots of lockable options would be great. thanks for all you do. i love it!
Diapered and Pretty!
K1tgirl
It looks like we all enjoy being "locked" into our sissy girly outfits, I feel it makes the time spent in them go so much slower and more enjoyable.
I too would love to buy lacy collars etc. with the words "SISSY" or "SISSY PRINCESS" etc on them. Hollow material ones would be good so you could slip your own collar inside, like a sleeve that covers and ties over the inner collar and makes it real sissy and lacey with a large button hole at the front so the D-ring can poke through for my leash.
Cuddles Karly

Davinadolly
sissy and baby coats would be good which are very full and fit over party and baby dresses. Great for going out in? I had one made in Far East but they got it wrong and turned it into a dress instead but its still good and really girlie in pink satin with long sleeves and lined. I could email you design if you want, just contact my email on my sissy space

Love Davina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jennifer Funshine
I would be super-happy to see either a Care Bears
or Winnie the Pooh themed dress, complete with ruffles
and lace in either pink or baby blue colors.

I'm still looking for a cuddly-soft sleeper with a Care Bear
or Winnie design but a dress would be just as wonderful,
especially with Spring and Summer just around the corner!

Thanks Christie,
With Love, Jennifer Funshine

Mistress Biscuits
I'd definitely say some more "gothic lolita" themed items would look great. They could still have plenty of petticoats and lacy designs, but a bit more of a different look overall. - it'd be really interesting to see them in satin as well compared to the normal styles offered elsewhere.
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.