PG What kind of outfit would you love to wear Sissies?
Posted on
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Something big and floofy. 
leotardsub
A pink leotard and tights so nothing is hidden  

Baby Butch
An old fashioned schoolgirl outfit would be good. Will need regulation panties or a diaper with plastic panties.
sissybabysamantha2
A terry nappy frilly plastic baby pants and a nice frilly pink dress just short enough to have my nappy on show   

Sarah Marina
   Outfit chosen 4 real! Going out tonight dressed as Elsa to a Disney Princess drag show.
  Never thought I'd wear this costume out - it was a Christmas gift, including the hair, dress, and accessories.
  Weather is a go. Everything is shaved smooth. Nails are ready (even tho Elsa is very conservative with her makeup and jewelry, gonna give it my own twist). T minus 12 hours to complete the look. 

It's Friday! Put on a dress and go dancing! I am.

*Cheers & Hugs*

Sarah

babyginagirl

Yes mommy,but pease pease diaper me first,then you and sis can pick out the PERFECT outfit for your baby girl to wear!!!!!

BLU~2713
somedress that is super poofy 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.