R Keith 1 - 8
This is an 8 cappie story called Back To Daycare. It is about a man called Keith who eventually becomes Baby Chloe.
Posted on
Keith 1 - 8 - This is an 8 cappie story called Back To Daycare. It is about a man called Keith who eventually becomes Baby Chloe., Daycare,Humiliation,Diapers,Sissybaby,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Keith 1 - 8 - This is an 8 cappie story called Back To Daycare. It is about a man called Keith who eventually becomes Baby Chloe., Daycare,Humiliation,Diapers,Sissybaby,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Keith 1 - 8 - This is an 8 cappie story called Back To Daycare. It is about a man called Keith who eventually becomes Baby Chloe., Daycare,Humiliation,Diapers,Sissybaby,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Keith 1 - 8 - This is an 8 cappie story called Back To Daycare. It is about a man called Keith who eventually becomes Baby Chloe., Daycare,Humiliation,Diapers,Sissybaby,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I like it and he a luck boy or a girl ah ah  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Glad you like the daycare story. He / she is a sissybaby at the end of the story. I used male models at first for Keith and then females for Baby Chloe.
Baby Puss
I enjoyed that more then Chloe, LOL. I wonder, if they take their adult daycare charges, on outings. I can just see Keith, I mean Chloe, being lead along on a leash at the park. And, Becky tugging at his leash, to rein him in, from running off for cover. “You can get away Chloe, let me check that diaper of yours now! “  Hmmm?  😁

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I found some good pics for this, glad you enjoyed the story. Giggles, I like the idea of being in the park on a leash. Becky seems like the right girl to dominate Chloe. *Diaper check needed.*

sissybabysamantha2
 It is great. Great lucky Keith or should i Chloe I would swap places anytime       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 This one was by request I am glad you like it. Swapping places seems like a great idea! Still waiting on Cushie Chloe to find it and reply.

Cushie Chloe
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you sweet Baby Butch. I enjoyed your cappies very much. Speaking of which, I'm a little perturbed by your comment Puss. You have no right to say that you enjoy something more than me. Om a happier note, Butch, your work is loved by so many people and I'm lucky to be able to call you my friend and help come up with ideas for captions.

Hugs and Kisses,
Your playmate, friend, and confidant 

Chloe.

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Puss
@ Cushie Chloe
  yes you are right Chloe. I apologize for any overzealousness. I was speaking of the meta fore though.  I really wouldn’t try and enjoy something more then you. Please forgive me!  I have a puppy and kitten coloring book I like, you may have it, to keep? I only colored the first page. 🙂

Baby Butch
@ Cushie Chloe
 Greetings Cushie Chloe, I liked your idea so much I made a story from it. I am glad you enjoyed the captions and that you are back and commenting on my work. Love and Hugs Baby Butch : )
Sarah Marina
This is one of your best Baby Butch!

Great selection of pics to flow with the story. Love the "switch" over with the characters ... you even matched their hair color and made the change almost seamless.

*Cheers & Hugs*

Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Thanks Sarah Marina for the delightful comment. I am glad you noticed those things since a lot of effort went into making this. I am happy the story came out so nicely! Hugs Baby Butch

babyginagirl
WOW WOW WOW,is all I can say MOMMY.I sooooo sooooo wish to be baby Keith/Chloe for REAL.I want admittance to this DAYCARE!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hello baby girl, wow wow wow, you are a sweet baby girl. I thank you for your comment and can see why you would also want to go to Stoolbend Daycare and meet Becky. Hugs Mommy!
jessybaby
Such a lucky baby
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Glad this one came out so good, thanks Jessybaby. *smiles*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.