PG 13 Jolly Hockey Sticks!
Wearing my new school uniform - looks like I'm ready to be taught a lesson (giggles). xxx
Posted on
Gallery Images by kay3070
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
You look superb, in you school attire!  That field hockey stick, has me worry though. I suppose, it would worry anyone. And so you’re aware Kay, I heard the headmaster is on the lookout for you. Don’t know what’s up, but it can’t be good, lol. 🏑
Baby Puss
I have an update!!! The headmaster has heard, you’’ve been flashing your knickers. 😱  

deedeesissy
@ Baby Puss
  hmmm that'd be a newsflash then ;-)

Baby Puss
@ deedeesissy
  All the laciest news, that’s fit to print. 🤦‍♀️

Pink Balloon
Wonderful as you always are kay, you're just far too cute.

Such a fantastic outfit. 

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Hiya Pink Balloon! Oh you are a true sweetheart, thank you so very much honey. As you know I've worn a school uniform before but never one as traditional as this. The idea came together when I found the Boater hat in a charity shop earlier this year but it's taken quite a while to get the pinafore - definitely worth the wait tho. I'd even say that a remake of St Trinians may be in order ... don't think Sky Movies would show the one we would film tho (giggles). 
  Big hugs as always sweetie. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
sarahsissyboots
It has to be said sweetheart you are looking particularly sexy and alluring in these hockey stick schoolgirl pictures, enough to get me quite hot under the collar.

However Headmistress has to put that to one side when dealing with breaches to school protocol which include non-regulation panties (as you well know you've been told often enough) and going missing with school property to pose so seductively when you actually had double games, the only stick our games teacher has seen you swing is not of the hockey variety (tut tut).  Your attitude when questioned seems to be dismissive of our rules, insolent and even quite childish.  To put it mildly this will simply not do.

Therefore you are to report to Headmistress immediately, where you will be relieved of your non-regulation panties and you will receive six of the best from our good friend Mr Cane (actually it'll be more likely to be six hundred than six) and then you will be put into more appropriate underwear in the form of a fluffy nappy and locking plastic panties for your walk home, I am fully aware the naughty girls clique you seem to be part of like to dawdle and mingle with the boys after school, I wonder if you will be so eager when they see you nappied and plastic pantied under your school uniform like a little pansy (which they will once I've pinned it up) now chop chop don't keep Headmistress waiting.

kay3070
@ sarahsissyboots
  "What? What have I done now Miss? Oh, the panties - well I'm very sorry about that I'm sure (pouts). Actually I had to put these ones on because I lost my regulation ones. It was like this ... I was going to sit on the wall next to the bike sheds but it was dusty so I thought I'd best take them off - don't want to be messing up my uniform do I now Miss. Anyway, I was just looking at the waist band - you know, for needle work and all that - when the elastic snapped and they flew up onto the roof. That's how they ended up on top the bike sheds - honest Miss!
   What do you mean I've got to come to your office? I've just explained ... oh please Miss, don't cane my bare bottom - it's still bruised from the last time you put me over your knee and paddled me. You're not really going to make me wear a nappy and plastic panties are you Miss? You can't send me home like that - everybody will laugh at me and call me a baby! I'll be so embarrassed! - it's not fair, it's just not! (sulks). What are you doing with a babies dummy Miss ... oh no! no, I don't want ... mummmph!"

Thank you so, so much. Absolutely love you to bits my gorgeous girl - muah! xxxxxxx

Baby Puss
Opps, busted Kay! And on multiple counts too.  

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  Hiya Baby Puss! I'd make that Headmistress if I were you - Bossyboots is already on the warpath and she may well be looking to exercise her caning arm. Thanks for the heads up .. but .. hang on ... how did you know so quickly? You didn't grass me up did you??? You'd better not of done or I'll tell Miss that you wee'd your pants - then it won't just be me that ends up in nappies! (giggles).
   Thank you ever so much darling. Very happy you like my new uniform - really feels wonderful to wear. Big hugs for you honey. xxxxx

sarahsissyboots
@ Baby Puss
  So Baby Puss I hear you have been confusing Headmistress with Headmaster, maybe you need to report to the office along with Kay and a long hard paddling should teach you to remember its the Headmistress running the school and gleefully applying the discipline to naughty sissies (giggles).

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  I’ve beaten my tongue! I did mean “Headmistress”, of course. And, I wouldn’t want to have anyone, stress out ones caning arm, (especially on my bum) 😁 I think I might need the nappies however. I may have wet, just a little though! I don’t usually, you understand, just a little accident, yes that’s it! 
And yes, I do like your uniform! 

Baby Puss
@ sarahsissyboots
  Ah, um.... ? I mean... No, I meant “Headmistress”, YES! That is what I meant, Headmistress! But, I don’t really know? I can’t be the one to say, if I need a paddling, or not? It’s not for me to say. Mine is not to reason why... (giggles)
sissybabysamantha2
Hi Kay you look an absolute darling in your school uniform. Look out st trinian's  I am sure you will be a very naughty school girl and will be reporting to the headmasters study to have that skirt raised and you knickers down for a good spanking  

Hugs and Kisses

Sissybabysamantha

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Hiya Samantha! You are absolutely right there darling but it will be Head Mistresses office and I'm sure you know just who will be Mistress (lol).
  I've already been more then threatened that I shall be going over Bossyboots' knee - not only to have my panties pulled down and a damn good paddling across my bare bottom but I'm then to have my panties confiscated before being put into a nappy and plastic panties under my uniform - I'm sure all this will be caught on camera too.
   Thank you so, so much, you are always just lovely to me. St Trinians was certainly an influence but I think I may even get expelled from there for my particular brand of naughtiness (giggles).
   Big hugs for you too sweetie pie. xxxx

sarahsissyboots
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Samantha oh dear you are another confusing Headmistress with Headmaster so I suppose you better report to the office too whilst Headmistress warms up her paddling arm (giggles).

sissybabysamantha2
@ sarahsissyboots

Oh i am very sorry Headmistress a slip of the tongue please don't spank me to hard I promise to be good and not wet my nappy    

Baby Butch
I see school is back in session, giggles, and you joined the girls hockey team. You look too pretty to play sports so don't rip that dress!

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
  Hiya Butch! Oh yes, school is definitely back in session but it looks as if I'm in trouble already! (lol). Despite the hockey stick, I very much doubt that I'll be joining the school team and doing much playing - not unless they form one for a new sport of flashing my panties - I'd be happy to go for gold in that! (giggles). Good advice on the dress sweetie - perhaps I'd best take it off....
   That is such a lovely compliment, thank you ever so much. Big hugs to you my dear friend. xxxx
PoppyPink
 I love various sports and especially hockey. But I like to cheer for Canadian teams and ice hockey more. Recently, I discovered for myself the site https://melbet.com where it is possible to bet on different sports. including hockey. It has become a great hobby and entertainment for me at the same time. I was even able to earn some money to buy a new luxury handbag).

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.