R Jessica’s Picture Collar Party – Part 2
It's shameful enough being brought to Jessica's house in sissy frills but it gets worse when Jessica makes the boys play sissy games together.
Posted on
Add A New Story
 Before reading this chapter, it might be a nice idea to read Chapter 1 again, 3 or 4 pages down in Sissy Kiss. In that way you will see what everyone is wearing, and get to know the sissies.

Jessica Foreswell's eighteenth birthday party was the best she had ever had. It answered her growing need to single out weak-willed, feeble males and persecute them without mercy. Alison, her mother and her friend Val were there to help.

Jessica downed her pink lady as the thought titillated her head, and handed her glass to her mother for a refill.

She glared at the half dozen feminised boys sitting meekly on satin pouffes in their brightly coloured frilly dresses. "Keep looking at me, sissies," she cried, "so that you do everything I tell you at once. I have a very special cane to use this evening - it loves to bite naughty girlish bottoms. So you don't want to show your bare bottom to it, do you?"

All the youthful faces hung low, trying to hide, which wasn't what Jessica had in mind at all.

"Do you? I asked you all a question!"

Her bellow drew an instant squeak of "No, Jessica," from every sissy throat present.

"Manners, you girly little wimps. Manners and obedience. You'd better see to it. Now I'm going to start my party. Make sure you're paying attention for when your turn comes, because you're going to entertain us all. I know how much you want to show us how helpless you are, don't you?"

She paused, and got a reluctant but satisfactory "Yes, Jessica," from the sissies sitting on their circle of pouffes.

"Right. There are six of you pansy pouffes, which is so convenient because that makes three pairs, and we know you all can't wait to feel lovey-dovey with a really effeminate partner, don't we Mom and Val?" She explained: "Hugh's stepmother, Mrs Sweetness, is longing to help Mom and me keep you sissies feeling sweet and girly during your games. And she'll be glad to help with a bit of botty spanking, I'm sure."

"Can't wait for it," grinned Val.

"And you boys can be very grateful to the ladies, since they are kindly going to put you into your stockings and suspenders for your party games. So make sure you show your gratitude as they see to your legs and put you back into your high heels."

Jessica supervised her party guests as they were waiting their turn to have their bloomers and panties taken down to be put into their nylons. "And I want to see happy faces. I hope I don't have to get my cane because some silly sissy is not enjoying my party."

The result was nervy smiles all round, which made her think of adding bright red lipstick to all their mouths so that they could feel they were in all-female company and had better act more femininely themselves. When they were all wearing their stockings and heels again, she began the party.

"This first game," went on Jessica, producing a pair of full cut panties in lilac nylon with ruffles round the legs and pretty lace panels on the front, "is called Panty Partners, and guess who's going to play it?" Sissy faces looked down at their knees while their heartbeats doubled with fright. They waited as Jessica prowled between them keeping them on edge, then: "Yes, Nicky Tinkling, you are. Come with me," and she hauled him into the middle of the circle.

"And obviously you need to have a partner to share your panties, so I'm going to pick – Gordon Silkington. His peach blouse and bloomer suit will go so nicely with your lovely pink set. Hold hands, boys. I said, HOLD HANDS! That's better. Gosh, now that we see you pretty boys side by side, you are obviously made to be sissy sweethearts during our party, so you two can stay together all night."

Both boys were crimson with embarrassment, not only in front of the other boys, but there were Alison and Val as well, watching everything with bright red grins. Jessica opened the panties at the waist and presented the opening to one of Nicky's feet.

"Thank you precious – now you dear," as she turned to Gordon. "Into the same leg – no, no – your left foot. Sissy sweethearts have to face each other when they're sharing panties, duh!"

Gordon began to whimper with misery as his leg went into the same panty leg as Nicky's, then they each had to thread their other foot in as well, so that the boys were pressed close while their panties were being slipped up their stockings. As she fitted the elastic waist round them both, their pink and peach blouses were pressed close too, while their faces tried their best to avoid each other. What were they to do with their arms?

"Mom, music please. Now, this arm goes round here," she said, "and this one here," and Nicky held Gordon in his embrace, while Gordon had no alternative but to do the same without needing to be told. "Watch Nicky and Gordon feeling lovely together in their pretty panties," she instructed the others, "and I know you will feel lovely yourselves while they dance for us."

A slow waltz number encouraged the softest of slithering movements, while Gordon's blouse collar, fastened up round his cheeks with his peach silk scarf in a ribbon at the back of his neck, meant that Nicky's face pressed against his through the collar of his blouse. To help the onlookers feel nice, the ladies found a stiffened penis wherever they could and fondled it in its satin bloomers or panties. There was no doubt that the pair sharing panties felt increasingly sweet since they moaned with pleasure at regular intervals. After everyone had 'enjoyed' watching them for ten minutes, Jessica declared it was time to inspect their genitals.

"What's this?" she cried, drawing their panties down their legs. "What have you disgusting sissies been doing? Your legs are wet. Your cocks are sticky. And your panties! You've got your panties soaking wet with sissy boy cum, you vile creatures! I think this calls for a good spanking, Mom and Val. And these two can ask you to spank them as they deserve."

The panty partners broke down in tears and were handed over to the women for an over the knee spanking.

"So that's what happens to sissies who don't control themselves," declared Jessica, turning to the worried faces that awaited their turn. "The next game is 'Kiss Me Quick', which is a funny name, because the idea is that you kiss each other for a long, long, long and lovely sissy kiss. Who's going to play?" She looked around, and one sissy didn't have the sense to avoid her eye. "Yes, Russell Widdlecombe, I know you would love to play deep kissing, if you had a boy who was really pretty and sissy. So let me see –  ah yes, you can have a lovely girlish time kissing Hugh Sweetness in his satin frock. You'd love to kiss a sissy like Hugh in his frilly frock, wouldn't you dear?"

She pulled Russell to his feet and prettied the exceptionally wide circular collar of his blouse. "Stand here with me, sweetie, and Hugh, get up and come here. Your dream is going to come true." She arranged their arms around the backs of each other's blouses. "Look deep into each other's eyes, darlings," and she used a hand on each bottom to press Russell's bloomers into Hugh's panties, "and say after me: 'You're such a pretty, girlish sissy, sweetheart – please kiss me and kiss me.' "

The boys managed to repeat her words, then again with much more feeling, and then their glossy red lips met. It didn't take much encouragement from a chuckling Jessica: the two sissy boys she had chosen seemed only too ready to hug more closely, and soon had their hands under each other's wide silk collars to lift them in girlish sweetness around the back of each other's hair. Still they kissed, moaning softly while the remaining two effeminate boys looked on in rapt attention. Val and Alison finished spanking the first two lovebirds and rejoin the spectators to find that both sissy cocks wanted fondling and squeezing as everyone watched and listened to the passionate display of feminine affection.

"Look at this, you disgusting little wimp!" Jessica cried when she got up to separate the sissy kissers. It was Hugh Sweetness whose panties were soaked with newly spurted jism. And Russell was no better as she took a look at the silky front of his bloomers and saw the dark, wet stains. "Mom, can you spank Val's stepson, and Val, please deal with this girly little pervert."

The boys were weeping before they got as far as being laid bottom up over the ladies' dresses. "They deserve to get a really hot bottom to go back into their panties," Jessica cried to her mother and Val. "I will not have sissy boys in blouses with lovely collars messing in their panties during my party. But now it's time for your game, Clarence and Jeremy, so get up here with me."

Jeremy was in his pink blouse with the trim of white fur, while Clarence Waterwell was in the sweetest blouse and bloomer set of them all, in mint green satin with a wide white collar that divided at the back of his back buttoning blouse. The tears were brimming in his eyes before Jessica had told them what their party game was about.

"A lovely game for you two little girlies." She turned on the music on her phone and the smooth rhythm of a quiet number swelled into the room. It was just right for a slow smoochy dance and she turned down the lighting before rejoining her two victims.

"It's called 'Musical Cuddles', boys. Come on, arms round each other, so that your satin bloomers are nicely together – and you are nicely held up close in each other's lovely blouse sleeves."

The boys were surrounded with hissing satin, while their heads spun with each other's perfume. When the sounds of spanking came to an end, the others rejoined the circle, the sissies with stinging bottoms and the women warming to their roles as strict Aunties at Jessica's party. After two slow numbers, the boys were moaning helplessly, and their embraces had got tighter, and when they were prized apart Jessica and her mother found as expected that their satin bloomers were a mess with sticky sissy-boy cum.

"I've had enough of this sissy weakness," cried the birthday girl. "I've been longing to cane these girlish bottoms, and that is just what you all deserve. Mom, can you and Val give these two the smack-botties they deserve, and the rest of you, undo those buttons and lower your bloomers to your knees. I'm going to see if you can avoid a good caning by asking me – by begging me – to dress you nicely in some pretty blouses and frilly baby pants for sissies.

The sounds of bottom smacking mingled with the plaintive cries of the boys crouched with their bare bottoms presented and their pretty picture collars turned up around their hair and cheeks, trying to avoid the well-aimed slashes of Jessica's cane for any lack of enthusiasm in what they were begging her to do to them. They were so ashamed that, one by one, they just had to surrender squirts and squirts of their jism up the fronts of their silky blouses and before long all of them were crying like helpless babies.

And Jessica. It was a wonderful birthday party. She would have to have another like it, without waiting for her next birthday. In fact a sissy humiliation party each month sounded like a great idea.

This story is from Prim’s Petticoat Pansies #16 from Prim’s website at www.primspetticoatwendyhouse.com 

Source: primspetticoatwendyhouse.com
Gallery Images by AbbySweetness
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
As expected many sissies are being spanked at the birthday party. Great drawing to go with the story as usual.

AbbySweetness
@ Baby Butch
  You are a sweetie, BB. Would you like the Ladies to spank your botty too?

Baby Butch
@ AbbySweetness
 OK - since I deserve it but not the lady with the cane. She looks too anxious!
Sissy Miss Crissy
Hi Abby dear!! What a thrilling scenario for girly-girls like us!! The thought of such stern public humiliation is making me wet my diaper helplessly!!
Hugs and kisses from sissy miss crissy!😍
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 

AbbySweetness
@ Sissy Miss Crissy
  I know, Miss Crissy. Poor sissies, so helpless, so silky, so bare-bottied!

sissybabysamantha2
What a lovely second part Hearing about the sissies getting very excited when dancing and kissing each other and then being spanked for making a mess of there nice frilly panties. I love the drawing it goes well with the story      

AbbySweetness
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you Samantha, you're a sweet baby. Yes, when sissies make a frilly baby mess, sadly they must be punished.

sissybabysamantha2
@ AbbySweetness
  I agree my wife/ mummy spanks me when i make a sissy mess in my nappy without her permission        
kay3070
Hiya Abby! Absolutely wonderful - nothing more appropriate then the feel of a nice length of whippy rattan across a little pansies bare bottom and well deserved for spurting their sissy cream into their pretty bloomers - however helpless they may be when overcome with such shameful girly sensations.
     Loved part one but I think this is even more delightful - thank you so much Abby honey. xxxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

AbbySweetness
Kay honey, your pleasure is my pleasure x 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.