Japanese Pop Song With Geisha~boys
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey hey Dearies,

I found this on YouTube this morning. I don't know the name of the band, but I like their music and I love the way they dress...as women.

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dalutheia
Nice. Japanese boys seem to be less repressed in letting their inner girl out.
babie
very nice but ever heard od madam butterfly not japanese but chinesse
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Widdle Wendy
Here are a few more videos of the band.

steffpink
lol!! Nice videos   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazima_Beauty_Salon

I'm not surprised by Taka-san doing this kind of stuff, he has always been a great comedian and a funny guy, and this things tend to happen in Japan, search for Shingo Mama on youtube ;)
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Widdle Wendy
Thank you for the info SteffPink. I'm going to try to track down one of their albums at the next convention I attend. Here are some more videos featuring out new favorite Japanese band.

Nelhew
I love how I look in my new Profile Pic.... It's so special to me. Thank my sister for helping me to edit it a bit.

Widdle Wendy
Thank you very much for the link. All you need to do to make the video show up is to paste the imbed code.

steffpink
Lady aren't the only TG's in Korea. There is also a trans singer called Harisu.

Embed code doesn't work for me, dunno why :( I copy and paste but just get garbage coding and not the video, so the old way.
The main woman singer (known as "Harisu") is a man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1rWpTHtfyo
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Widdle Wendy
Thank you for the tip Steff.

Nelhew
Harisu's married to someone too. I can't remember what's his name.
I love how I look in my new Profile Pic.... It's so special to me. Thank my sister for helping me to edit it a bit.

ty666
Interesting videos
Ty666

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.