R Introducing the Fairy Sissy Sisters
I'm posting this for the darling sissy Robyn Anne ^-^
Posted on
Introducing the Fairy Sissy Sisters - I'm posting this for the darling sissy Robyn Anne ^-^, diapers,sissy baby, Feminization,Adult Babies
You can click the image to see the full size
 Melissa and Susan were lesbian Marines who worked for me!!! And they found out our secret! How could they completely humiliate the boys who pretended to be rough tough men? Fairies!!!!! Nylon stiockings, fairy wings, little girl party dresses, tiarias, pink bows tied around ankles and high heeled Mary Janes!!

What would So what ,ay be a fitting snf public place to expose the sissies?

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
Love it! Smokin' hot, lol!  And I'm quite sure the sissies are about to wet their diapers a different way, teehee! 
Shy_lil_one
I don't think Mindy will make anything 'dry' ;) 

shamrock
it a good caption,,,, and I love the one dress on the left in the last photo with the young  wives  and how are you doing today
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.