I interesting Web Comic
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
While surfing the web (which I often do) I came across a web comic throught www.topwebcomics.com It was called the Wotch. The Story line is like this: A new girl named Anne moves into a little town called Tandy, with an amazing gift of magic, which a stranger gave her at Band Camp, when she played the flute. Two good friends, Robin and Jason stumble across her magic, and are brought into a world of advanture and suspence. But what made the story interesting is Anne's 2 favorite spells, changing boys into girls, and her older brother Evan into a 4 year old little girl to relax from stress. And then I came across the spin-off of the Wotch, called Cheer! It is the life of Tandy's Cheerleaders, who were Jocks at one time, but they were punished for picking on the wrong magic user.

There latest Chapter, called D.O.L.L.Y. is about a orginazation that is bent on changing all men into women. While reading the Chapter, I couldn't help but wonder, where do I sign-up and get one of there cool uniforms.

Here is the Wotch: www.thewotch.com
Danger: Mouth Operates Faster Than Brain.

T.G.I.F. Thank God I'm Fabulous
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Kael
i read that comic but i havent updated it in a while its a nice webcomic.

littlegirl_inside

I love this comic. I wish I could be Evan/Lilly, although once I was Lilly I wouldnt go back to being Evan.  
Samantha

~cliques~

Princess-Susie
  A Great Comic.  
Sissy_Lizzy
not bad

sissygates
  i love this comic im hooked on it  
sisbabe
i cant find it ?!?!

kah91
its started up again now and it trully rocks
LittlePrincess
i love the wotch and i love comics that use magic and change boys into sissy baby girls hehehehe

e-chan
Strange... my male name is Evan.

Though I haven't decided if I'd change it or not. But if I do, I think Erin is the way to go.
Maybe girly up the spelling... Like Evyn or something... but hey, no name change means no name change hassles like paperwork and stuff :P
Iris
Yep, the Wotch is a great one. ^_^

I'd post some of my favorites, but most of them don't have much to do with sissies and transformations and such. >.>()

Twilight Starknight
A web comic i love is sparkling generation valkyrie yuki google SGVY and you should find it. its got some tg in it not alot but its still good
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

prissyprincess
  A very nice find dear THX for sharing it with us   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Mizuma
Thanks for the link, i found some nice comics on that website.
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.