All R Inexpensive sissy costumes?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Does anyone know of a good source for inexpensive sissy outfits (maid, lolita, little girl,etc.)? They need only be costume-quality as they will only be seen on a cruddy little webcam. Plus-sized (2X-4X). Any good internet sources? Thanks!

Hugs,
Starla
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Rosalind Woods, boutique.co.uk is where I shop.
~ Items ~

Starla_Renee

Rosalind Woods, boutique.co.uk is where I shop.  

Oh, golly, her stuff is just to die for!! But you must have missed the word "inexpensive" in my original post, silly! ;)

But thank you -- I will bookmark that site, and should better finances come my way, you can bet I'll be heading directly there!!!

Hugs,
Starla

niwuffles
I'm in the same boat... and not far from the same size!
sissyLarissa
if you told us what pricerange inexpensive is we might stand a better chance of helping
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Mz_Legion
eBay is always a great fallback option

Also try fancy dress / costume websites, anything with 'sexy' costumes like nurses and maids, they often offer a range of sizes and colours that (with the right accessories) could be made to look wonderfully sissy.

I'm based in the UK and I love http://www.dear-lover.com/Sexy-Lingerie/Plus-Size-Lingerie/

Things are often alot cheaper when bought from Asia. I own a number of full Lolita costumes which were far cheaper because I bought them from China. If you look for some of the Lolita / sissy dresses from China on eBay many of them have a very low starting price (slightly steep postage but it still works out at a great deal) plus they make them to order with your measurements so they're guaranteed to fit!

XxXxXxXxX
sissywanabe2
Mz_Legion has a good idea - Ebay.

Search under: ADULT BABY SISSY
and vary the word arrangement i.e. ADULT SISSY etc.

Using the left side menu you can refine the search to something that
fits your fantasy.
Clothing - Women - lingerie - panties etc.

The right side menu (Sort by) has:
Time left: ending soonest
Time left: newly listed
Price: lowest ******* this is probably what you are looking for ******
Price: highest
Price + Shipping lowest
Price + Shipping highest
Seller ID
Date added: most recent

Play around with it - you can send a Ask Seller Question to find out more details.

swb2

Mz_Legion

Mz_Legion has a good idea - Ebay.

Search under: ADULT BABY SISSY
and vary the word arrangement i.e. ADULT SISSY etc.

Using the left side menu you can refine the search to something that
fits your fantasy.
Clothing - Women - lingerie - panties etc.

The right side menu (Sort by) has:
Time left: ending soonest
Time left: newly listed
Price: lowest ******* this is probably what you are looking for ******
Price: highest
Price + Shipping lowest
Price + Shipping highest
Seller ID
Date added: most recent

Play around with it - you can send a Ask Seller Question to find out more details.

swb2  

Remember to include international sellers who ship to the UK for potential cheaper deals. Use abbreviations too like abdl, loli and ab bdsm (alot of people list sissy stuff with other bdsm related fetish tags/keywords as they lump all 'us types' together). Also vary your spelling, so sissie as well as sissy etc.

XxXxXxX
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.