I'm thinking about getting this dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Though I dunno if I would look good in blue. Thoughts?

Gallery Images by DeuxExLolitaDollie
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
That's a pretty dress. I would prefer it in pink satin though, with frilly and lace trimmed bloomers and petties just peeping out under the hem! 
deb_in_training
Yes, it's a very pretty dress, but it seems more, ah, conservative than the other outfits you've posted.

As for whether you'd look good in blue, the best way is to try it on and find out! Assuming that's not practical, how about trying on something in a similar light blue -- a shirt, maybe?

RoseMorgan
i like it, demure, very alice in wonderland
Andreea
A pretty darling like you can suit a wide variety of styles, including this adorable little number. Hope you'll pardon a small tinge of jealousy.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

prissyprincess

That's a pretty dress. I would prefer it in pink satin though, with frilly and lace trimmed bloomers and petties just peeping out under the hem!   

OOOOOOOOh !!!!!!!!!! I do love your choice in colors dear and lace trimmed bloomers is a very nice touch 
prissyprincess

Though I dunno if I would look good in blue. Thoughts?

Is blue your color dear ??   it is a very nice dress  it will be so cute on you . I,ll have to give you a nice big hug 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

Yes, it's a very pretty dress, but it seems more, ah, conservative than the other outfits you've posted.

As for whether you'd look good in blue, the best way is to try it on and find out! Assuming that's not practical, how about trying on something in a similar light blue -- a shirt, maybe?  

Yes a very good ideal try something on in blue take a pic. for us to see .   then we can vote on it . what ya say babe 
prissyprincess

i like it, demure, very alice in wonderland  

Alice in wonderland I don,t think she can pull that off.  Atleast she can give a go then ZZZZZZZZZZap em. 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

A pretty darling like you can suit a wide variety of styles, including this adorable little number. Hope you'll pardon a small tinge of jealousy.    

Tell us more about this tinge of jealousy Dear I,m all ears  
Lavander
You'd look good in anything Lolita Dollie, but is this for the Stone Temple Pilots concert? Doesn't seem appropriate for that venue. You'd need something a little more goth.

~ Items ~

GirlyLana
Hmmm... something you might try, if you don't have something close to that blue... you could use image editing software (photoshop, gimp, probably paintshop, etc) to modify a picture of you in another bright color, by changing the hue of the outfit/dress to match the blue in question.

I've noticed Victoria's Secret has been doing this with some of their items, to give a better sense of how the different colors look, without having a model actually wear every color! It's not perfect, but gives a decent impression.

Cute dress though! They shouldn't all always be ostentatious, so I like this.   But I'd also be wondering how that bright blue would look on me.
GirlyLana
Here's a quick attempt at giving you a blue dress... hopefully this can give some idea that that blue might work for you.   I prefer the pink, of course... but we do need some variety on occasion!

DeuxExLolitaDollie

You'd look good in anything Lolita Dollie, but is this for the Stone Temple Pilots concert? Doesn't seem appropriate for that venue. You'd need something a little more goth.  

Nah. I got my black and pink Converse shoes and a Pink Halter dress in case I get upgraded to Pit Tickets due to my room-mate/sister working her magic.
DeuxExLolitaDollie

Here's a quick attempt at giving you a blue dress... hopefully this can give some idea that that blue might work for you.   I prefer the pink, of course... but we do need some variety on occasion!

Gracias. That doesn't look too bad. Not bad at all *goes and orders dress*

VanessaHeartless
May I ask where you are getting this dress from? I personally wanna have my girlfriend look at it and some others so we can maybe order it soon
Arianna
What-0a-cute-dress.-You-should-deffinetly-buy-it-and-doll-the-place-up-with-it. 

Sissy Canada
it is very very nice, i hope you have a lot of fun with it :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.