I'm now a MUCH happier sissy
finally told my mommy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yesterday I got the courage to tell my mom about my cross-dressing and diaper wearing and she was completely okay with it. She was even supportive. I thought she might be, especially because she is a very open minded person. It was such an amazing relief to me, its like a weight lifted off my heart. She even helped me find some of her old clothes to wear and bought me some diapers today. I still have to keep it somewhat secret, because I can't imagine my brothers ever finding out. Luckily my door locks.   
Cuddle me tight, in a soft satiny pink dwess and a big poofy diapy. I'm a wonely sissy
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
I have contacted mis Christie to have this moved to the sissy diary forum

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

sabrinac
Wow. You are amazing
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

garnetix
Oh yay reflections! -giggles- I have told my mother too 2 weeks and 5 days ago! She was very curious but not as supportive as I thought her to be ._. at least she accepted me as well and like you I got some new clothes too , she tries getting me diapres now in the close few days ^-^ Hurray the open minded supirior family members! =P -as for the hiding it , I completely share the same view of door locks as you =D
MissyRina
You are so lucky! Not only does your mom accept and support you, she gave you her clothes and bought things for you. I hope it brings you closer together and you two can go shopping for girly clothes and talking about it together.

wittle_bwittany
thats wonderful! your truely lucky. having such an open minded parent isnt too common. i only hope that it makes you both happy! congrats!
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
littlejycee
Kudos for comming out girl! And you are indeed very lucky to have such a suppourtive mom! I am so jealous of you
XOXO

kisses and hugs to all...

littlejycee...

SuzieBrave
With me its the other way round: I can imagine telling my brothers about my "hobby", but I couldnt imagine my mother. I don`t consider her an open-minded person at all. But I don´t see any reason to tell her, anyway...

I almost told my younger brother the other day, when he hinted that he had a little bisexual tendencies. I contemplated about mentioning it, I guess because I wanted to give him the feeling that i´m OK with him being bi, but then we got off the subject...
little dolly
wow..
that was very brave of you and to get such support in response, rather lucky.

i do hope it continues to work out for you as good support especially so close to home is hard to come by *smiles*

that was very inspiring hun thank you for sharing.

kipr
My sicerest wish would be we allwere that lucky cograts.
tyler199
You are trully lucky. I don't feel like I could ever tell my parents.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.