I'm looking for more art by this artist
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
If anybody has any other art by this person please post it here =)

Gallery Images by skeeds
Display More Images
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Qj3ster
I'll try and look around I like the ones you posted
cdbaby
i'd love to see more comics like this too, i hope you find it n share it with the rest of us :D

Mina Silverwind
I love this so much, I will check to see if I can find more. and thanks for sharing this find with all of us.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
littlemissalexis
That is a cute comic I hope someone finds out where it came from. I would so love to see more.

dazey
I believe Penelope Pinprick is the name the artist goes by.

BarbiZ
I LOVE this comic! XOX, Barbi

Baby Butch
Very good stuff, great job finding it. I have not seen anything else like this.
red
Mommy I'm cummming!

Sis_C
Great stuff thanks for sharing! I have to go change now heheh
skeeds
I Found more! You can get 2 pieces of art by this person if you buy the of the issues over at www.prissys-sissies.com if anyone gets an issue other than 77 or 82 they should post them here!

missie_fifi_frillynickers
missie_fifi_frillynickers
It worked!!!!! Here's a few more more - apologies if they are repeats

Enjoy  

ausdpr
Oh wow I love these, definitely going to check out the site.
Isreal
    Nice

claire dunnigan
When I go walking in calderdale I often think of Penelope Pinprick. Is she nearby? What would she say if she knew under my outdoor gear I was wearing frilly panties and a bra? Kiss Kiss
Spacti
Such a great series, I will definitely have to check out the site and try to find more and more and more of these pictures:)

Sissybaby Thuthy
These are fantastic, I'd love to see more.

Personally I'd put the little pricks in thick nappies too, but that's just me.

sissycris
I love these pieces of art. I wish someone would do this to me though!

SindyLu
very god pics and so cute
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
jessybaby
being forced might be fun
a new me teehee

Dirperdude42
I absolutely love all of them. Girl me too!
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment
sissyjj

It worked!!!!! Here's a few more more - apologies if they are repeats

Enjoy    

I love these! 
~ Items ~

Jenn_Michele
These are so cute. I wish i had someone to do that to me.
Prissie
Since I haven't commented yet on this nearly two and a half year old thread, I might as well do so now.

I imagine one of the poor sissies shown above, being dressed in thigh-high fishnet stockings with lace tops, held up by a garter belt hugging his waist. I imagine his (now at least partly, her) dominatrix mistress hooking up the garters to the stockings first, then pulling black panties over the garters. Next, comes a ballerina tutu-like short dress, or alternatively a short frilly French maid dress. Finally let us imagine high heel shoes to make him feel oh, so thoroughly femme and SISSY!

But before putting on the panties and dress, let us imagine Mistress Mary saying:

"My lady friends are coming over for tea. I expect you to be a good sissy maid and bring them whatever they ask for. After tea and coffeecake is served, I want to show you off your body to let everybody know what a beautiful slave I'm lucky enough to have. So as soon as I give you the word, I want you to take your panties off and hold your dress up so your beautiful penis will be framed by the garters on each side. "

We imagine the ooohhs and aaahhs

Hope y'all don't mind!

Prissie
   Prissie

K1tgirl
I have been in chastity for 1 year now and have to wear diapers 24/7 to catch any drips and the only way she will give me relief is to let her dress me up as a little frilly dolly with my wrists locked to my sides. She loves pictures like this as it gives her inspiration on more fun things to do.
I must say I do enjoy it so much.
Kisses xxx
Cuddles Karly
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.