I'm so happy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I told my mom that i crossdress and she's took it really well she even bought me so new clothes

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
sweet! your very lucky. my mom didnt take it quite that well. it was as if she didnt believe me. she refused to talk about it.

so tell us, what are the clothes like?
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Little sissy boy
a couple of really cute dresses

tyler199
Do you cross dress publicly?
Little sissy boy
no but i'm trying to build up the courage to right know the only people i've told are the people here and my mom

nannyabbey
well dune hope you can get out soon , try it you will never foget the first time.
hugs nannyabbeygail
Little sissy boy
Well my girlfriend knows she walked in on me wearing one of her dresses.

Amanda66
 Lucky you to have a Mom like that. I've not been able to go out except with with a set of my bra and panties on under my   icky boy clothes. One day soon though. Hugs and kisses for encouragement
Amanda
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
In the flowers of friendship
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love
Great now I officially hate my dad i was visiting him and my pants ripped and he saw my panties he said no son of mine will be a sissy and he'll beat it out of me and grabbed his belt so i got out of there as fast as i could and hide where i just broke down crying i should have know when my life started going good he has to ruin it.

mspragmatism
I'm so sorry that happened to you. If you're mother's as supportive as she sounds you should talk to her about it. Hang in there, if you're dad's really intolerant and this isn't a knee jerk reaction you at least don't have to talk with him until he grows up a bit. I hope your mom and any of the rest of your friends and family that aren't intolerant assholes can give you all the love and care you need right now.
littlemissalexis
It is nice that you have a mother that really supports you. As for you father I guess he thinks he is helping. You may want to tell your mother so she will understand if you don't want to spend time with your father for a while.

Little sissy boy
She knows and she understands

Mellsissy
You are very lucky. My mother knew and used it as blackmail. My dad finally found out and beat the **** out of me. Now I have a wife that loves it. As a matter of fact she yells at me whenever I have my "male" underwear on.

Little sissy boy
well she had a trans gender brother who killed himself so that's part of the reason

Dru
Sorry to hear that about your mother's brother. That is awful. Sad to hear about your fathers reaction too. How is it going with your mother? Is it something she is ok with and thats it or is she encouraging and wants to help you dress and wants to be involved? Oh and your girl friend too? what are her feelings about it?

Little sissy boy
L (my girlfriend) was upset but it's fine she wants me to go to a costume party dressed up next Halloween. my mom wants me to find my own way and is just kinda scared that i would kill my self

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.