I'm an Autistic Baby...
Looking for new friends with or support about coping with Asperger's Syndrome
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I mentioned this originally in my noob intro, but i have a theory that dwelling on this concept may be causing and fueling my on-going depression, so I'm going to go more into it here...

I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 5 years old. Asperger's, or AS, is a high functioning autism that eviscerates general social/motor skills and heightens intellectual and creative capabilities. It's like if you were the smartest person alive in your area, but couldn't get the appropriate recognition you deserve because you had a difficult time telling and displaying or sharing your advancements.

It also usually entails of possessing limited interests. These can consist of things from hobbies to kinky idiosyncracies. Being babied, feminized, or a furry are common forms of interest to us Aspies as we are called. They're more of a form of security and comfort than for sexual satisfaction and are usually used as a release or escape from the pressures and stress of the real world and all the strife that we face from it.

Another symptom is having difficulty communicating with your own age group and having maturity either drained or overendowed, usually leaning more towards a younger or older persona. If you don't know, i tend to be more the former with an elevated vocabulary.

If anyone has the same or a similar condition, or has love and support to give concerning this issue, please reply because if this obsession is causing my depression, this will help immensely. i'll appreciate all comments and responses ^_^
 Hugs and kisses from Kawaii Pi! (Aura)
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

me will give u support bwecause me knows how it feel 2 be really depressed bwecause me suffers fwom major bipolar depression. swo me sends wots of wuvs and ever needs to talk, me usually online so if u need someones shoulder 2 cries on let me know
Kawaii Pi
I really appreciate the moral support, and I'm slightly bipolar as well, but my shrink says that it doesn't affect me as much as the others. I truly don't think I'm bipolar because i only get the mood swing aspect of it and they don't occur if i'm depressed. I'm online most of the time as well unless I'm with friends, family, at school, or on GaiaOnline. Either way, I'm always ready for a hug!

thats gweat we can bwe bffs then huh
Kawaii Pi
I'd love that! I mentioned how hard it is for Aspies to make friends from lack of social skills, and to be able to find someone who understands and still wants to be friends is a gift from the Goddess herself (I'm a newly-converted Wiccan; i hope this doesn't come between us) So yes, I'd love to be ur bff, if not almost like a baby sister *blushes*

Kawaii Pi
I'd love that! I mentioned how hard it is for Aspies to make friends from lack of social skills, and to be able to find someone who understands and still wants to be friends is a gift from the Goddess herself (I'm a newly-converted Wiccan; i hope this doesn't come between us) So yes, I'd love to be ur bff, if not almost like a baby sister *blushes*
mes loves it 2 and the wiccan bit won't affect anythwing me always says live and let live ifs u think of mes as baby sis even better

Kawaii Pi
Sorry about the double-post btw... my mom took away my comp and phone for my japanese class grades, and i'm having to type on a nintendo DSi with a set of sticky controls and touch screen.

i also originally meant for me to be the baby sister, but since ur 20 and I'm 18, we could almost be like baby twins ^^ either way, i'm thrilled to have u as a sister and i sent a friend request earlier ^^
thwis is wonderful and me thinks that me can trust completley but me would like to tell u something about meself. how dwo me say this i have cancer treatable kind but cancer no less and mes got only 1 more treatment left bwut its otay

Kawaii Pi
iOMG! I am so sawy! I'm glad it's treatable though. my auntie was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was about 34 and the docs said she wouldn't make it to 40... she's almost 50 now and is just glad to be alive. the radiation from the chemo kind of fried her brain in a way though so just be careful ok? I'm really glad you trust me enough to share this with me though. btw are u on chat right now? my parents are asleep, and my lil sis gave me the pw to their comp so i'm able to get on chat now
^^
mes didn't think that through on chat bwut owell it takes a load off me chesty;] but i'm glad two hear she made it past the time they gave her u can usaully beat it if u fight it

Kawaii Pi
ya, she was quite the fighter, but it's the treatments that she's had that are killing her now. she was diagnosed with a condition called Osteonecrosis of the Jaw. In other words: her jaw is literally dying from the treatments she's gotten. she's lost most of her teeth and will hopefully still be able to talk after she's 53. either way, i'm really glad youve made it to ur final treatment. u seem to be very brave about the situation and i'm quite proud of u ^^ can u meet me on chat tho? we could set up a private one. i go by Momoiro in the chat so if u decide to, find me and we can continue there ^^
swure we can dwo dat

Little sissy boy
I'll support you i also know how depression sucks (i almost killed my self last year) and would love to talk

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
wittle_bwittany
always nice to hear from a fellow aspie. yep thats right. i also have aspbergers. i was dianosed when i was 15. my entire life i was an outcast and i didnt like being around people and it seemed like the world had it in for me.

but when i was diagnosed and read up on AS, EVERYTHING MADE SENSE! it was like the entire world had turned inside out and suddenly i understood why i was like this and why i cant seem to mingle with people the way everyone else does. it didnt help fix these problems but it was great to finally put a name to it.

so if theres anything you want to talk about them by all means PM me. i'd love to help.

HUGS N' KISSES!
brittany
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Kawaii Pi
thnx so much for the comment ^^ i saw tht ur online and was wondering if u wanted to go on chat and also wanted to be friends?
Sissy Kimi
Same here, I'm an aspergers girl, I was add though and self diagnosed durning my psych classes, it's really mild for me cause I've learned to read people better and can interact better. I also read in an article that there's a higher incidence in transgenderism with aspergers, additionally, male aspies are more submissive/feminine while female aspires are more aggressive/masculine; so I've heard, makes sense to me from my experience.
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess

hi sissy kimi iwould like two swupport u and bwittany two though i would like two chat and get two know u bwetter
Kawaii Pi

Same here, I'm an aspergers girl, I was add though and self diagnosed durning my psych classes, it's really mild for me cause I've learned to read people better and can interact better. I also read in an article that there's a higher incidence in transgenderism with aspergers, additionally, male aspies are more submissive/feminine while female aspires are more aggressive/masculine; so I've heard, makes sense to me from my experience.  

u know, my shrink told me that exact same thing, and i'm glad that i could get it confirmed ^^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.