An Idea for a Faerie Dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've been trying to design a faerie dress, that I will then make. Here's a photoshop painting from a cellphone photo of a sketch on an envelope:
Gwenny
Gallery Images by gwenny
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
 Very nice work dear .on an envelope ??? Just think how good it be if you had reg.paper !! Will you do it in that color or another??
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Lavander
Wow! That looks like professional art! I'm impressed.

~ Items ~

gwenny

I am going to make it in shades of green. For one thing that's what real faeries wear (when they wear clothes). Also I own fifty wooded acres that are fairly private but I worry about my neighbors seeing flashes of pink through the trees. Greens and greys will help me blend in.
Sarah Candy Lee
thats a great sketch. i think that it will look great. u own 50 acres thats a lot i hope u have a lot of fun playing in that
i should probably write something really profound =)

DeuxExLolitaDollie
Dig the sketch. I would totally rock that
prissyprincess

I am going to make it in shades of green. For one thing that's what real faeries wear (when they wear clothes). Also I own fifty wooded acres that are fairly private but I worry about my neighbors seeing flashes of pink through the trees. Greens and greys will help me blend in.  

Wow 50 acres , I live in the Ozarks If I where in the middle of 50 acres no one would see me no matter what I wore . I also dought that if I where to screeming as loud as I could no one would hear or come for me . So I think you would be very safe in any color of your choice dear . Is there a cottage out there ?? That would be wonderful !!!!! Good luck with your dress dear. Hugs and Kisses
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

gwenny

Wow 50 acres , I live in the Ozarks If I where in the middle of 50 acres no one would see me no matter what I wore . I also dought that if I where to screeming as loud as I could no one would hear or come for me . So I think you would be very safe in any color of your choice dear . Is there a cottage out there ?? That would be wonderful !!!!! Good luck with your dress dear. Hugs and Kisses  

Unfortunately my 50 acres are 400 feet wide by just under a mile long, so my 19 next door neighbors can see me in spots.
Here is the original sketch photographed with my real camera:
Gwenny
Andreea
I can see more detail on this, and it looks perfectly adorable. The bow on the back and the little Edwardian hat are very sweet touches, and I hope I shall get to see it in real life. I also envy you your 50 acres, incidentally. ;) My garden is tiny and affords no shelter whatsoever (making it unlikely I shall ever take up your dancing in the moonlight challenge, much as I would have liked to :( ).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww it looks so sweet! What a happy little fairy anyone who wears a dress like that will be!

lucyfairfax
hi gweny great drawing ,I kinda had same idea and did one in back of garden. same kinda design as yours but in pink (obviously). hope it gives you some ideas and love to see yours when it's finished

lucy xxx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.