XXX Hypnotic Happy to be a baby girl movie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I put this unlisted video together just for my sissykiss friends (and myself). It's my first attempt, so it's not perfect.

** 8-28-2013 - For some reason, attempting to play the video in the window below does not work unless you click the title "ABMovie.wmv" after it has started. To go directly to the video, assemble and paste the following 3 lines into your browser url:

http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=
DYfJLNA6wdE

Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AlyssaDee

I put this unlisted video together just for my sissykiss friends (and myself). It's my first attempt, so it's not perfect.

That was really Terrific! When is the next one coming out? I wonder if playing it while sleeping will really help me dream of the lovely life you are suggesting....I'm gonna try it tonight.
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 
Sarah Marina
Thank you, Alyssa. I'm glad you liked it.

TiresiasRex
I enjoyed it, too! Thank you very much!
b1gbaby
That was wonderful. Thank you.
I'm a princess in disguise.
Though I look like an adult, I'm really a big baby.
A big baby who's looking for a big, warm, happy, loving family.

Baby_Janie
That was very relaxing. Thank you!
Diaperskirt
I absolutely loved it! It was a whole new sense of immersion. Please do make more.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Dirperdude42
great video, I saved so i can watch over and over.
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment
PottyPantz

That was great, thank you so much for sharing.

clarisselovelace
This is one of my most favorite kind of sissy video. You did an excellent job on the narrative and the pictures. I'd love to see what other ideas you have.
TiresiasRex
Just watched it again. I find it to be wonderfully relaxing (a nice "antidote" to the other hardcore, and very phallic, sissy videos I also check out). Thank you!

Sarah Marina
Clarisse, Tiresias, PottyPantz, Dirperdude, Diaperskirt, Janie, b1gbaby, Alyssa, and everyone else:

I couldn't be happier with everyone's responses. I thought this video filled a void. I found several similar videos that I liked for adult "girls", but no babyish ones. It was a lot of work, but worth it. Perhaps, y'all could help me decide on my next project. I have ideas for stories, videos, and games. What sounds good to you?

Stories / Readings
- "Alien abduction": Adult male character is abducted by an alien ship housing only beautiful female aliens. TG experimentation, transformation, and submission on a spaceship with no rules is what follows.
- "Gotta find work": (TG) Male character struggles to find work and runs the gamut of exotic product testing, catalog modelling, and transformed spokesperson for feminine products.
- "Birthday Party": (AB/Regression) Male character reluctantly agrees to attend the birthday party of his girlfriends 2yr old niece. After he steals a special pink cupcake meant for the birthday girl, his role at the party changes drastically.
- "Pink PolkaDot Club": (TG) A teen male observes the strange behaviors of several slightly older teen girls in his neighborhood. He never imagined that his investigation would result in his initiation into the club.
- "The Agency": (???) The agency was formed to free people from their preconceived social roles and allow them to live out their innermost desires. By playing recorded subliminal messages, they can quickly identify persons who are "faking" their outward appearance. They then take immediate action. . . usually in public.

Games
- "Private Identity": (TG/AB) (This idea is intended to be an interactive text adventure)
Alan is a very successful private detective. He has a secret advantage. He has developed a pill that he can use to trade bodies/minds with anyone else. It takes a great deal of time to produce each pill, so he always has a limited supply of them. The pills are invaluable in finding out information about suspects and witnesses, but he has to carefully plan how he uses them. After all, he wouldn't want to get permanently stuck in someone else's body, right??

Videos
- Something with no story - (TG or AB) Just hypnotic images of girly or baby stuff and relaxing suggestions of how much you like them and want to wear or use them.

I'm open to collaborating on a project if anyone else wants to try that.
Diaperskirt
I want the Birthday Party story and the other video. It actually sounds oddly similar to a story called the blue cupcake which is over at Fictionmania, but I'd love to hear your interpretation. :)
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

TiresiasRex

I want the Birthday Party story and the other video. It actually sounds oddly similar to a story called the blue cupcake which is over at Fictionmania, but I'd love to hear your interpretation. :)  

Ah, Diaperskirt beat me to the punch.

I agree: "Birthday Party" is a story that I would love to be a part of. And another video urging us to enjoy wearing our diapers and being sissybabies would be great!
gliteralgirl
Wow! So awesome! Keep up the great work, maybe next time about Daddy's little girl and add pictures of real adult baby girls? Great job!

sluttykatie
wonderful - super job on the video, how did you get the voice and sound echo. i wish to make a video too.
Sarah Marina

wonderful - super job on the video, how did you get the voice and sound echo. i wish to make a video too.  

Katie,
Thanks for asking. I hope this doesn't spoil anything for anyone, but I'm happy to give away tips with the anticipation that others will share their creations too.
- The voice was initially created with the software TextSpeech Pro3 along with the AT&T Natural Voice called Julia. It took a long time to craft the wording and sentences so that they flowed. In some cases, I had to spell words incorrectly to get the right sound.
- The echo effect can be generated by almost any sound editing program - even the standard windows "Sound Recorder".
- The background binaural tone was generated by a free program called SBaGen.
- There are a bunch of audio mixing programs available, but the one I used was called "MixPad Audio Mixer". I used 4 tracks to arrange the sounds.
- Finally, I used Windows Movie Maker to set the pictures in time with the sound-track and create the final "video".

Hope that helps.

SissyBabyCassie

Katie,
Thanks for asking. I hope this doesn't spoil anything for anyone, but I'm happy to give away tips with the anticipation that others will share their creations too.
- The voice was initially created with the software TextSpeech Pro3 along with the AT&T Natural Voice called Julia. It took a long time to craft the wording and sentences so that they flowed. In some cases, I had to spell words incorrectly to get the right sound.
- The echo effect can be generated by almost any sound editing program - even the standard windows "Sound Recorder".
- There are a bunch of audio mixing programs available, but the one I used was called "MixPad Audio Mixer". I used 4 tracks to arrange the sounds.
- Finally, I used Windows Movie Maker to set the pictures in time with the sound-track and create the final "video".

Hope that helps.  

Fantastic, especially for your first try :)
Bittybabybunny
Wonderful Video Sara, will you surprise us with another video detailing all the things a happy little girl should experience? I so enjoyed all the images and sometimes I fall asleep to the video at night. I know it must have been a lot of work and effort. Thanks oh so much for it! I encourage others to take from this and make happy sissy baby videos, that would be great! :-D

CynthiaAnne

Katie,

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for posting that; I was going to ask you about the voice. I've been getting some good results with Cepstral Millie, that has an english accent.

I'm not into any AB stuff myself, but I really admire your work; what's more, I know there's a big demand and no supply for this kind of thing, so you're really filling a void that a lot of people need. Brava!

XO,
C. A.

P.S. For your next hypno video, you might try a dissolve effect between images, to make a more liquid flow to the images? It's a simple command in WMM, just set the duration and then click "apply to all": just a thought; not trying to be a critic, just sharing ideas.
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

Sarah Marina
Cynthia,

Thank you so very much for your comment and suggestions! It was especially motivating and appreciated considering that you are not into the AB stuff.

You might be interested in the story I recently posted "Aaron goes to the prom." There's no AB stuff in it . It's my very first complete story, and I would love to have your comments on it.

Sarah  

Sarah Marina

I don't know how to express how much I would love to work on more of these videos and stories all the time, but so far, I can't get away from my day job. I'm very happy that a few people at least got to enjoy what I was able to muster.

Super Sissy Kisses to Everyone!

abba149
I remember this video with different pictures ? Was this video taken down?

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.