Hypnosis Session
I'm a little scared
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm having a hypnosis session a bit later, it's going to reinforce my image of myself as a sissy kitty girl, I'm scared, but i'm also really excited about it, I'll write my experience later, wish me luck
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina-chan
Ano... can I ask you where you go to get something like this done, Zakary? It sounds weally nice...
MaryLynn
yes it do, I would just loves to try that.

Zakary
only if MaryLynn tells me where she got her profile pic from ;-)
MaryLynn
Fox Tales times I think. Is been a while since I found it.

Widdle Wendy
How did the hypnosis session go? I've always been fascinated with hypnosis.

Widdle Wendy

sissydiapers
 Is got hypnotizded a copul of times to. Ats whys i can onwy wite wike dif an tawk wike dif. Awso wens i lookseis ina miwwor is ony sees a pwetty babee neko whos canna stops hers poopies an pee pees. Trustes me it workses!! Good wuck, l wuv yous! 
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

Pickles
It'll be okay, if you don't like what the tapes are saying just quit listening.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.