All XXX The Humiliation Triple Trilogy: ATTACK OF THE HUMILIATIONS
The 1st Trilogy of the Humiliation Triple Trilogy Set (See Authors Notes)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Buck Rodgers

&

Sissy World

Buck Rodgers had heard about Sissy World, but he thought that everyone at the Earth Defence Directorate had been having him on about it. He refused to believe there was such a world, in which all the males there are Sissies with women all being in charge alongside specially designed female androids, to ensure that no visitors that go there step out of line, cause trouble or make fun of the Sissies that were happy living on such a world where they are dressed as anything from bomb shell babes, to baby girls.

Buck Rodgers decided that he had to go and see this world for himself, but he was warned not to go there. As Kernel Wilma Dearing knew only too well, how Buck will be the moment he gets there. Buck told her that he would not dare cause any trouble, he just wanted to go to Sissy World and see these Sissies for himself. No matter how hard Kernel Dearing tried to convince that there is such a world and there still such things as Sissies in the 25th Century and to simply trust on that and leave the matter well alone.

Buck Rodgers could not do that, but he let the matter go, but Kernel Dearing knew he really would not be able to when he had decided to take a trip out in his own glider, Kernel Dearing decided it was best not to stop him, Buck would have to learn the hard way. Which he did, the moment he had arrived on Sissy World, he could not help laugh and make fun of all of the Sissies that he had passed by, he walked into a Sissy Store, where he continued to laugh and make fun of the Sissies there, until one of the Android assistants there decided to make an example out of Buck Rodgers.

Before Buck Rodgers knew what was happening, he was suddenly being stripped off, all of his clothes, mechanical shackles of some kind had come out of the floor and the ceiling of the store, even a collar to restrain him had been placed around his neck, while other mechanical arms had dressed him and had with the assistance of the Assistant Android, Buck Rodgers transformation was almost complete.

Buck Rodgers: You can't do this to me, I'm Buck Rodgers.

Assistant Android: Oh yes we can. You have violated every law there is here on Sissy World, which means you are punishable by Ultra Sissifactaion, from this day forth you shall only be known as Prissy Sissy, to which you will live out the rest of your life, pleasing men and being pleased in return, by the time we are done with you, you wont even remember your once former existence.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissk101
The question is since Buck did not listen to Wilma will she rescue him or leave him.
baby5522
Curious Lynx

Lynx was curious, then again, he was always curious, but no one knew this better than Noelle, so she had decided to help cure him of his own curiosity, knowing only all too well that Lynx will not be able to resist being curious about what was inside her bedroom and everything. So one day, Lynx, predictable as ever, did enter into her bedroom, the moment she was not inside of it and that no one else was around to see him enter it.

But Lynx should have really know better that Noelle, not only had the ability to see into peoples minds, she could see through and into anything, she watched via a magic mirror as Lynx opened up her wardrobe to see what was inside of there, it was filled of course row upon row of pretty dresses, as if he was expecting to see anything else but pretty dresses.

But Lynx had not become aware of the enchantment that Noelle had placed on her bedroom, until he passed by her full length mirror and saw his own reflection, to his shock and horror, he was now wearing one of her dresses, little did he know that was not all he was wearing, but as he tried to take the dress off, to his shock and dismay, he could not, not even with his own magical powers.

There was only one person that could undo the incantation on him and that was Noelle, her self, but she saw no point why she should. After all, he had been warned many times about his curiosity once, but Lynx paid that no attention. So it only served him right not to go into other peoples rooms open up and go looking into other peoples wardrobes too. When he was found out by the queen, she was at first angry with Lynx, but could not stay too angry for long, because he just looked way too cute and before Lynx knew what was happening, he had become the Queen's Royal Sissy.

baby5522
Show Me Those Knickers

Jenny had a brother called James. Who was the same age as her, 18 years old. He however was foolish, stupid and loved nothing more than to tease little girls and tried to lift their skirts up or the skirts of their dresses, to get a look at their girlie knickers, a behaviour she very much did not approve of. So she decided to do something about it.

She had entered into his bedroom, slapped him across the face, hard, then forced him to undress, not wishing to find out what else she could to him, James agreed to do anything Jenny told him to do, even when she told him to put on a pair of frilly knickers, and some sort of a Sissy Dress, he dared not to refuse.

The next thing James knew he was being dragged out of the house and taken out to the park of where all those girls skirts and dresses he had lifted up, were all playing. Not happy about what he had done to them, but when they all saw what James was wearing, they giggled as they crowded around him, James tried to run off, but Jenny was quick to hold him in an iron like grip and began to pull up the skirt of the Sissy Dress that he was wearing.

"Come now James, I should say, Jessica, show these lovely pretty girls your own pretty knickers, or I will only be too happy to do it for you.” James burst into tears, crying like a baby. “I think I should have put you in a nappy.” Remarked Jenny in a fit of giggles. “OK, OK, I'll do as you say.” Replied James in a fit of tears. “Good, but I am still going to put you a nappy when we get home, wait, I will have to buy you some.”

Replied Jenny, all the girls that had surrounded him, all burst into fits of giggles too. James bent over, and making sure that the skirt of his dress was lifted up high enough, for all of the girls to see that he was exactly, wearing a very pretty pair of knickers indeed.

baby5522
OK, This is how the Triple Trilogy works, each Trilogy has a set of 3 captions. Which those three are the 1st Trilogy set.

Then the next set of captions/images is the second of the triple trilogy, again with 3 captions, the third and fianl triple trology being the final set. I hope you all get what I mean?

baby5522
Fank you for your comment sissk101, much appreciated. I Think Wilma will visit, just so to get a good laugh, but certainly not rescue him. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

The question is since Buck did not listen to Wilma will she rescue him or leave him.  

Baby Butch
Buck was warned, but did not listen, now he is a sissy on Sissy world. I like this cappie, the picture says it all.

Baby Butch
Good story, good cappie, the picture is very cute. Nice job with the cappie.
Baby Butch
Poor James has been humiliated and I am sure he loves it, he he.

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Baby Butch for your comment, I am glad you like the cappie, yes the picture does say it all. I do not know why I thought Buck Rodgers when I came to doing this Cappie.

I have the all of Season One in a DVD Box Set. I liked the series very much, but did think Buck often needed to be put in his place, with the attitude he had, plus that hair chest of his needed a good waxing anyway. *Lol* I guess that is part of why I latched onto that idea, I know the guy in the image does nto really look like the actor who played Buck Rodgers, I know that does nto matter, it's funn to imagin just the sort of thing Buck Rodgers would have done, if there was such a world. Wait, what am I saying, there is such a world, it's right behind a giant gas cloud, hidden just past Alpha Centuri, I'll be catching the UFO Express due to go there. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Buck was warned, but did not listen, now he is a sissy on Sissy world. I like this cappie, the picture says it all.  

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, for your comment, much appreciated. I am glad you ike vboth the cappie and the story, the picture is cute, Lynx should be happy to be in such a lovely pretty dress. *Lol*

*Hugs*

Good story, good cappie, the picture is very cute. Nice job with the cappie.  

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment on this cappie and the other cappies in this 1st trilogy set. I hope I get more comments soon. I am glad you like this cappie/story. Of course James loves it. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Poor James has been humiliated and I am sure he loves it, he he.

lucie_tv

Buck Rodgers

&

Sissy World

Buck Rodgers had heard about Sissy World, but he thought that everyone at the Earth Defence Directorate had been having him on about it. He refused to believe there was such a world, in which all the males there are Sissies with women all being in charge alongside specially designed female androids, to ensure that no visitors that go there step out of line, cause trouble or make fun of the Sissies that were happy living on such a world where they are dressed as anything from bomb shell babes, to baby girls.

Buck Rodgers decided that he had to go and see this world for himself, but he was warned not to go there. As Kernel Wilma Dearing knew only too well, how Buck will be the moment he gets there. Buck told her that he would not dare cause any trouble, he just wanted to go to Sissy World and see these Sissies for himself. No matter how hard Kernel Dearing tried to convince that there is such a world and there still such things as Sissies in the 25th Century and to simply trust on that and leave the matter well alone.

Buck Rodgers could not do that, but he let the matter go, but Kernel Dearing knew he really would not be able to when he had decided to take a trip out in his own glider, Kernel Dearing decided it was best not to stop him, Buck would have to learn the hard way. Which he did, the moment he had arrived on Sissy World, he could not help laugh and make fun of all of the Sissies that he had passed by, he walked into a Sissy Store, where he continued to laugh and make fun of the Sissies there, until one of the Android assistants there decided to make an example out of Buck Rodgers.

Before Buck Rodgers knew what was happening, he was suddenly being stripped off, all of his clothes, mechanical shackles of some kind had come out of the floor and the ceiling of the store, even a collar to restrain him had been placed around his neck, while other mechanical arms had dressed him and had with the assistance of the Assistant Android, Buck Rodgers transformation was almost complete.

Buck Rodgers: You can't do this to me, I'm Buck Rodgers.

Assistant Android: Oh yes we can. You have violated every law there is here on Sissy World, which means you are punishable by Ultra Sissifactaion, from this day forth you shall only be known as Prissy Sissy, to which you will live out the rest of your life, pleasing men and being pleased in return, by the time we are done with you, you wont even remember your once former existence.

oh mummy - you said his name was BUCK and despite being disguised as a sissy he says his name is *UCK and he is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - lovely
lucie

baby5522
Fank you for the comment, Lucie, I am glad you liked this caption.

*Hugs*

oh mummy - you said his name was BUCK and despite being disguised as a sissy he says his name is *UCK and he is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - lovely
lucie  

sarahpenguin
Ooooh. Poor Bucky he didn't eben make it as a baby girl, poor thing, he must habs been super rude! Perhaps if she's really really good one day she'll make her way to being a fulltime sissy baby, safe from all da icky grownyups stuffs in her playpen, dress, and diaper...

Really cute piccie though and I wubbed da stowy! Fanks for sharing it here :) *huggles and bottomy pats*

sarahpenguin
Hehehehe naughty boys don't stay boys for long *giggles* Is only proper :) And is an adorable piccy and a fun stowwy! Naughty Lynx! Super cute now *giggles* *hugs and bottomy pats*
sarahpenguin
Gosh that is an amazing piccy and I wikes da stowy, and can only hope she'll be a well behaved baby girl from den on. Fanks for sharing against *giggles* Such a creative mind :) *huggles and a bottomy pat and a bottle obs baby formula for finishing your trilogy*

baby5522
Aww, fank you Sarahpenguin for your comment and the bottom pats, I always appreciate those. I am so glad you liked the Buck Rodgers Cappie. I greee with you, Buck Rodgers would be better off being a cute Sissy Baby Girl.

*Super hugs & kisses*

Ooooh. Poor Bucky he didn't eben make it as a baby girl, poor thing, he must habs been super rude! Perhaps if she's really really good one day she'll make her way to being a fulltime sissy baby, safe from all da icky grownyups stuffs in her playpen, dress, and diaper...

Really cute piccie though and I wubbed da stowy! Fanks for sharing it here :) *huggles and bottomy pats*  

baby5522
Awww, fank you so much Sarahpenguin for your comment and botom pats again. I am happy and filled with so much joy that you like the Lynx cappie and the story too, I love doing both as much as you and others here love reading them.

*Hugs & kisses*

Hehehehe naughty boys don't stay boys for long *giggles* Is only proper :) And is an adorable piccy and a fun stowwy! Naughty Lynx! Super cute now *giggles* *hugs and bottomy pats*  

baby5522
Awww, fank you so, so much Sarahpenguin, your comments and bottom pats always make my day and put a happy smile on my face.

I am happy that you like all of my cappies and the stories that go with them. I will get on with posting the next Trilogy set.

*Hugs & kisses*

Gosh that is an amazing piccy and I wikes da stowy, and can only hope she'll be a well behaved baby girl from den on. Fanks for sharing against *giggles* Such a creative mind :) *huggles and a bottomy pat and a bottle obs baby formula for finishing your trilogy*  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.