XXX Humiliation Piccie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I know this isn't a humiliation site, nor is this exactly a sissy piccie, but it's a topic that's close to my heart. So I thought I'd share it with you.    

P.S. - I hope nobody has a problem with the boy's peepee being on display. :\
Last Post
106 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 105 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
  Oh you are so mistaken little WB. Think about it this site is "all" about humiliation.>cheery<

Just A few

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh these picies are so cute! Yes we can have humiliation stuff here as long as its with AB & Femmy themes too! I really love the animated pic at the bottom. Its just perfect sissification!  

sissylacy
The animated pic isn't working for me. It doesn't change
Stephanies-so-girly
Mmmmmm nice piccys and story.
Does anyone know any humiliation sites with a chat room?  

Robyn
No, but maybe we should start one?

By the way, here is a favorite humiliation of mine...one that I wish I could experience first hand!

Soooo embarrassing! I Love it!!

Huggs,

sissytee
i just luv them all,  and the animated nude to sissy is fab. 

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I loved the story Robyn-Anne! It would be a lovely addition to our storytime stories too! Your a wonderful sissybaby storyteller, I'm sure lovely ones if you ever want to!
SissyMichelle
I like very much your piccie sissy WB,   I love humiliation too, specially public potty training for sissies and sissy babies.  

Sisikella
ooh i like that last one
SissyMichelle

Originally posted by Robyn

Yes, it is all about humiliation. So let me share this very embarrassing story with you.

INTRODUCING LT. TINKLEPANTY

Wow Robyn, what a wonderful story   I enjoyed every moment of it!   You are a great story teller.  

katara
i love all the piccies posts on this page
Morgan
Robyn, that sounds terrible! How could those girls be so mean to such a sweetheart? 

lucydprd
what a GORGEOUSLY humiliating collection , MMmmmmm!! 
tamie
these pis are so humiliating
robyn-anne i love your things!
sissymichelleyou capture my heart
diaprbayb that sissy baby being dressed in frills is a must for my page.I did not know how much i loved the sissy baby stuff
tamie

tamie
i keep comming back to tese pitures!!i love them

BbyDreamer
Just so you that image is posted wrong. Just take the last http://[/img] off and it should be fine

tamie
 thanks every one for the picks and the help with my troubles 

BbyDreamer
yw I hope I helped u

diaperlady
cute
BrianGirl
Wonderful pictures all around.

missie_fifi_frillynickers
I soo love Prim's sissy outfits - they are sooo humiliating yet they are believealbe too - you can really imagine being outfitted in on eof them - I sure can :-)
missie_fifi_frillynickers
Ohhhhh - I really must learn to spell - it would help make my postings more understandable. But then I am a likkle girl - who expects me to be able to spell big words correctly.

jessybaby
i need a trip to the sissy boutique
a new me teehee
the one where it shows him getting dressed up is awesome

jareddm
Such lovely piccies!
0 - 25 of 105 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.