PG Hubbies is back! But not as we know it ...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all. I know a lot of people here, me included, were fans of Hubbies.com and were disappointed when it was taken down. Going to Hubbies.com led you to be redirected to Humiliatrix.

Now, we finally know why; last night, while browsing Clips4Sale, I came across this store:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/55211/

Humiliatrix models/actresses doing adult baby POV videos under the Hubbies name! It's a wonderful combination! I've never wanted to see ABDL videos so much in my life but I don't have the disposable income to buy them. Anyone who does, let me know how they are. ;)
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dizzy_K
Interesting find, Wannabe. While I'm glad new things are being put out there for hubbies, I can't say I like POV videos. They just seem really odd to me.
You girls can have your pink. Dress this boi in yellow!
Fetlife Page
PissyPrincess
That is a nice find, I wonder if anybody on gigtribe has downloaded any of them

Aeris_Jen
I would love to see some of those his new mommy magazines they had

PissyPrincess
PM me, I may be able to help you with that

AbbyBabe
@ PissyPrincess
  I realize this thread is over a year old, but I would love to get ahold of said content. I cut my teeth on Abdl stuff on hubbies and bigbabyaudio. The stories, letters, mags, and audios from both are like the holy grail for me. Halp! Lol 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.