Home electrolysis
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Since electrolysis is an expensive venture, someone was kind enough to invent a way to do it at home. Behold, the home electrolysis roller! A little bit bigger than a venus razor, it's battery powered and permanently kills hair. It costs 100 dollars, but u get to keep it, cheaper than having someone do it. You can find it at hammacher schlemmer.
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Babyrina
but does it actually do what it says it does on the tin?
warm, wet, and happy. I love being in my diapers!
Sissy Kimi
It should, I haven't bought one, cause I'm not ready to permanently remove my hair. But, hammacher schlemmer prides itself on "offering the best, the only, and the unwxpected for 163 years." they say that they test the stuff they market, I've never been disappointed in anything I've bought from them.
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess

Lil_Ashley

It should, I haven't bought one, cause I'm not ready to permanently remove my hair. But, hammacher schlemmer prides itself on "offering the best, the only, and the unwxpected for 163 years." they say that they test the stuff they market, I've never been disappointed in anything I've bought from them.  

Please don't waste your money on these, they don't work. There's no substitute for a real electrolysis or laser hair removal treatment.
sillykitten

Please don't waste your money on these, they don't work. There's no substitute for a real electrolysis or laser hair removal treatment.  

This.

Any sort of 'electrolysis roller' is going to fail at hair removal. To permanantly kill hair, you need to zap the root of the follicle, and a roller simply won't have the accuracy or more importantly the depth penetration to do that.

As for proper home electro kits (eg, the fun happy needle-tipped jobs)... Also pretty bad. First, it's reeeeelly difficult to plunge a tiny needle properly into a follicle on yourself (especially the face :x), held at the right angle to get to the proper depth to fry the root. Second, if you don't know what you're doing and/or use cheap equipment, you stand a good chance of causing yourself skin damage.

Honestly, IMO, the money saved by home electro, if it miraculously works, probably isn't worth the time/effort/pain/risk.

In truth, there is no better place to be...
Than falling out of darkness, still to see.

Lil_Ashley
The cheapest way to get real hair removal is to sign up for groupon.com notifications and take advantage of one for hair removal when a groupon for it comes along, which is usually every couple months or so depending on your area.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.