Holloween cosplaying
picking a custom is a tough choice
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Nagi needs Hayates help on picking the right halloween custom, by having him cosplay in them. Thats 1 in 999 more customs to go.
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nekoboyorgirl
cute cos play hmmm maybe a baby cosplay would be cool
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
Staciie
Cute, I'm sure he's enjoying it!

Mina Silverwind
I would enjoy it if were me, my next ideas are: rabbit girl, cat girl, baby, witch, and maybe a french maid.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
nekoboyorgirl
baby. maid, nurse,devil,witch, hmm fury,cat ears, bunny ears, and why not slut girl
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

ty666
That could be fun
Ty666

Ei8ht
Why can't I have friends that do this to me

bbshawn
That is a great picture. I Loved it!
babie
just think of all the sweets she be getting
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

ChristieMaid

Nagi needs Hayates help on picking the right halloween custom, by having him cosplay in them. Thats 1 in 999 more customs to go.  

Tony threw his hands up to shield his eyes from the blinding white light. Blinking madly in an attempt to clear away the glowing orbs that obscured his vision, the young boy heard the sound of a cackle coming from behind him.

"You and your friends just couldn't leave me be, could you!? Your childish cat-calls have sealed your fate, boy. Or perhaps I should say, girl." She laughed again, the sound of her voice cutting through to Tony's very core. His pupils had cleared enough for him to see himself, something he immediately wished had not happened; the pirate costume that had adorned his thin frame moment before was gone, instead replaced by a frilly, blue-white bridal outfit. Although he was reluctant to even call it that; all it really was was a one-piece that barely covered his newly female frame, thigh high white stockings, painful large heels, and elbow-length white gloves. The ensemble was completed by a thin, gossamer vale that trailed down to his feet.

"What did you do to me!? I can't go home like thi-"

"Of course you can't, you idiot. You won't be going anywhere without my say-so. The spell I cast on you has made you my blushing bride for all eternity. Never again will you, eat, sleep, or stick your finger in that new little pussy without my word." With a sick smile, the witch drew up close and pressed her body against Tony's, nuzzling her soft, pale cheek against his. "But then, you like that plan, don't you Toni..." He bit down on his lower lit, blushing violently as he tried to prevent himself from saying the words that danced along his tongue. The magic of the curse was too strong, though, and it took mere moments for him to give in.

"Yes, Mistress. I would like that very much." The Witch smiled wickedly as she draped her black cloak around the two of them, allowing the shadows to envelop her and her new slave.

"That's a good girl..."
bethannflan
"OMG! Your so cute!"
"CCCan I... maybe keep some outfits?"

natedogg900
soooooo cute
Sweet_Stocking
What a beautiful outfit! ^^ Me likes very much!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.