Holiday Peppermints
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls! How do you like my new holiday makeover? I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! It makes me want some peppermints and lollies! *giggle* mmm yummy!   
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
ummmmmmmm... I love peppermint 

~cliques~
little_boy_pink
Peppermints are good but isn't it a bit early for Christmas fanfare? Christmas is a full eighteen days away and runs for another twelve. That said I'll follow suit soon most probably.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Daddysgirl
I think it's perfectly fine to have Christmas stuff up by now. Maybe not a week or two ago, but now it's ok in my book. It's silly to get into the spirit too close to Christmas, especially if you're someone who particularly enjoys the season. Very pretty Christie ^__^ I'm drinking a peppermint mocha from starbucks as we speak ;)

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I'm one of those people who likes to celebrate early cuz I like to make it a whole fun season instead of just a day hehe. Aww I'm so glad you all like my siggie and a peppermint mocha sounds delicious! I make the same kind of thing around this time of year. I mix milk with cocoa powder and stick in some peppermint extract with a candy cane and its really yummy!

little_boy_pink
In a week I'll be Christmassy but so long as I have time constraints and a need for serious thought (i.e. work) I can't get into the spirit all the way. Christmas isn't just one day anyway, it's twelve. If I get into the mood too early my excitement might dissapate and that would be no good, I'll have a better Christmas warm up this year than last though (I lost my job on Christmas-eve).
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.