R Highchairs, bottles and spies! Oh my!
My very first diaper cappies.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These are my first diaper cappies.  And, this is my first post!  Hi, all!

Gallery Images by ChrissyWissy
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very good captions, I voted for the first one due to the embarrassing situation Artie has found himself in. I like the others too!
TwisT
Great Captions Chrissy. i had to vote for the second one :) i love magic captions.

sissydina218
enjoyed your captions liked the first and second ones voted for second one just because artie somehow put himself into a situation where he would get caught perfect 
lilgirl123
Wonderful simply wonderful I truest hope to see more from you 

LarinaDiaperina
The second one is my favorite because I can relate to it, for sure. The more one drinks, the more one wets. That is especially true in my case.
I especially like those pink plastic panties. I have one similar to it, but I am always reluctant to wear it, except on special occasions. I guess a part of me enjoys being a bit sissyish sometimes, but another part is too embarrassed to admit it! Thankfully, there are locks on doors. LOL!
Baby Butch
Very good for first cappies, lots of votes in the polls prove the first two are well liked. More cappies are needed if you have some.

Prissie
I like the first two. I really love those thigh shots :)

I often wear diapers too. Yesterday while doing household chores I wore a wet diaper. Its a lovely sensation.

Chrissy, welcome to our site. Please, keep on participating!

Sweetness and love in my multi-color patterned dress with white panties underneath,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.