PG Hi... *waves shyly*
its me... and me... and me...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hi, my name is Hannah... for the most part. I think i have done this right this time *blushes.*

I don't really know what to say about myself tbh. I guess i'm a sissy girl? I like to be a baby girl, toddler girl, little girl, tween and teen girl, even grown up. But I guess I also like being a guy sometimes.

I have always lurked on Sissykiss, for many years. I once participated but stopped when I "purged" one time after I broke up with my Ex.

I guess now I'm just kind of lonely and looking for friends whom I can connect with and not have to hide any of myself as I feel each one of my persona's are a big and important part of who I am as a whole.

So I guess...

Hi, I'm Hannah, nice to meet you all... 
Gallery Images by Hannah_D
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
i hope we can be friends cuz i would never hurt you hannah 

Hannah_D
@ sissyallison
  Awww thank you so much  

sissyslutallie
@ Hannah_D
 im a guy myself but i love being a sissy as well when it comes to a beautiful sissy like you princess im always gonna be here for you hannah
*unowned allie*

sissyslutallie
@ Hannah_D
 dear hannah will always make sure you are never alone and this might hurt alittle but if you ever lose anyone in ur family will always be here to brighten ur day cuz we all love you exspecially me
*unowned allie*

Hannah_D
@ sissyallison
  Awww thank you so much :) it really means a lot to me
lil sissie
its great to have you here with us Hannah hope we become good friends am a guy also 
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
Hi, welcome Hanna. Nice intro, glad to meet you. 
Sissy Missy1
Hi there Hannah   dear  and warm  welkome , im shore you will find allot  of  new  friends  in here i know i have ,and in here  you can be who ever you whant to be  hon  and  be very shore youre respected  and loved  fore who you are             
PROUD to be a true born TS woman /  AB girl / > 10 LG /  > 10 Scoolgirl / Prissy Sissy girl /Maid 
> 1950 `s Housewife    

Sarah Marina
 Hi Hannah, and welcome. Loved your introduction. We also lurked here for a long time before starting to comment and post. It's really comfortable, and always my first stop when I'm feeling girly or sissyish. 

Your alternate personas sound similar to mine. Girl always comes first for me, then anything from newborn to old lady (but usually under 21).

Please post again and tell us more, or ask anything you like. You're not alone. 

*Hugs*
Sarah, Alicia & Krystal

P.S. Kiss this post to let me know you saw it.

sissyslutallie
@ Sarah Marina
  I sissyallison promise to not let anyone hurt hannah
*unowned allie*
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss! Nice to meet another new member.

Hannah_D
@ Baby Butch
  Baby Butch! ohmygosh! such a huge fan of yours!   Thank you so much for the welcome and to all of you. It means so much! I know you all have probably been through all this and knowing i'm not alone... it really helps

Baby Butch
@ Hannah_D
 Nice to hear back from you! I just sent a friends invitation.

Hannah_D
@ Baby Butch
  got and replied hehe  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.