here are some fancy dresses for everyone to ogle at.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyMelissa
 Oh yes, what pretty things! I just adore the  Alice in Wonderland costume. Would'nt it be absolutely wonderful to wake up and find I was really Alice.It makes me shiver   all over with sissy excitement.

What characters from Fairy tales would you like to be?
SissyBoy220
id buy the festival dress looks pwetty!

Princess-Susie
  I want one  
SissyMelissa
 Lets all go shopping together  and try on all the pretty dresses and then when we are looking so sissy cute we can go and play naughty games in the park, giggle.....

lil-sophie
I love Honest Dragon!  

I bought the Cardcaptor Sakura costume I wore in the Halloween cosutme contest from her  

BabyInuyasha
To be honest, i have an alice in wonderland costume. Tis not from this place though, i didnt know about them at the time i got it. I dont have a link to the picture anymore, so i guess ill dig it out of hiding and take a pic of it. Nothing too fancy just a standard alice costume. But it was only 60 dollars so the price was right  

On that site however, my list is too long to make one choice as to my favorite. Im just glad everyone else gets as much fun out of looking at em as i do, after i finish my move i plan to start purchasing them.  

callie
Wow lots of great dresses that i wish i had.
praveena
Callie,
Once again you are simply gorgeous!!! Why would you want to wear anything else besides the corset and nylons?
xoxoxo
Praveena

nappygirl
Wow! what wonderful dresses, wish i could go shopping too!!! XXX
sissycami
awwww there so pretty!

lithiumbob
nice pretty dresses
cassandra
This could take a while ... does anyone have any suggestions for a favourite?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.