Help me pick my first dress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dru
I have not ordered from the site but have been tempted. Maybe as a Christmas present =D

The one I like the most is the cute Satin Pretty Sissy Baby Dress
sissyjj
Dress number three is nice and frilly! You could wear it over frilly satin bloomers, too! 
~ Items ~

rainbow24
I maybe like all three sissy dresses for christmas gift.
I had nothing of dresses for myself.
Love & kisses
Sassybaby
I myself have the the gingham country girl sissy dress and I have to say the quality is fantastic! Just so you know. I would personally go for number 2.

sissyLarissa
I would say number one ore number two depending on what you want number 2 is a bit more of a sissy baby thing where number 1 is for a more grown up sissy

I my self own 3 outfits from this seller and the quality is amazing, they shipped mediately and it arrive and fit perfectly, will deffinently buy from this place again :)
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

wittle_bwittany
i would have to get number 1. its just frilly enough with out over doing it. and it would a dream to wear with all those ruffles bouncing around as you move.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Princess Frances
I must say I like the look of number three but I don't think any of them would e a bad choice.
Can you keep a secret?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.