PG Help Needed
In search of a story completion
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
A few years ago I started following a story posted here... it was about baby Ryan and daddy Mike who went to college... it was quite long, I have up to and including chapter 62.

My problem is that I can't find it any more and the story isn't finished...

Does anyone remember this story?  what ever happened to it? did it get finished?

I so love this story and need to know what has happened to Mike and Ryan...

Hugs!

Bubby
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2

Confused - you state you have up to

and including chapter 62 yet you can't

find it anymore ?

Did you save it somewhere ?

Where did you originally find the story ?

This forum Sissy Kiss ? some other forum?

You have a specific date on this ?

Where have you done your Searches ?

Any Kind of Title perhaps an Authors name ?

I recall something a long story - college

and cribs ---

62 chapters a lot of KBs paragraphs

pages ?

Bubby
@ sissywanabe2
  This was someone else story, I have a copy of it saved on my computer as a pdf... the title was something like "Ryan goes to college".  I don't remember who the author is...  it's been so long since I look...
sissywanabe2

Found at Daily Diapers LINK:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/30814-ryan-goes-to-college/#comment-453248

Bubby
@ sissywanabe2
  Thanks for the help but I actually found it again... it's in the story section and called "Ryan Goes To College"... I'll check out the link and see if there is more there...   Huggles!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.