PG 13 Help me be more feminine
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm new to this, if anyone could give me pointers or tips that would be amazing 
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
What are some things you like? Or how do you see yourself? Do you like thinking of yourself as a sissy baby, toddler, little, teen, older? 

Jessy Jessica
@ Baby Puss
  I see myself as a girly girl type that loves to wear pink. I view myself as more of the older type like early 20s

Baby Puss
@ Jessy Jessica
  I don’t know what you may already have, or don’t? But, I would look for some cute pink lacy underwear, for a beginning. Bras, panties, garter belt, stockings, the like. And then, you could look toward some dresses, shoes, makeup, etc. The possibilities for dressing the part, are endless really.

Jessy Jessica
@ Baby Puss
  what kind of dresses would you recommend

Baby Puss
@ Jessy Jessica
  I’m not real good at this kinda thing, but I like jumper style dresses, short cocktail dresses. Light spring/summer dress. 
Baby Butch
Many things are appealing! I like the GLAMOR look and VINTAGE sissy dress up. The budget sometimes determines what you wear. : )

Jessy Jessica
Thank you,I normally tend to pick things that are pink, the pinker the better 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.