help getting dreesed
would you girls help me decide what I'm going to wear
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
here we have a over sized diaper and a pretty pink lace over white silk princess dress.
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlemisssissyj
option 1

option 2

option 3

option 4
diaprbayb
  You're going to show us pictures of you in the winning outfit , right? 

~cliques~

littlemisssissyj
of course I'll be taking a picture of me in the winning outfit. Thinking of what else I can do while in the out fit
SissySara
Do we get to vote on what you can do in the outfit too? :p

littlemisssissyj
ideas oare most welcome. I think I could start another poll for that. but only the best four ideas.So help me think of some good ones girls ok :}
vs-boygirl
You never showed off the winning outfit. It was still fun. I guess its too late for a valentines day outfit but you need to get a nice floral spring outfit. Have it be extra frilly and a ribbon in your hair is a must!

Princess-Susie
The Pink One!
littlemisssissyj
hey girls I just wanted to apologize that it has taken so long for the pictures of the winning outfit. I've been OMG running
around super busy. It has been hellish on my boyish side and therefor have been lacking on my feminine side. The good news is that since it's taken so long to get the pictures to you I've decide to take pictures of all of them(yes me too). hooray right . the bad news is that I can't seem to get them off the disc and onto my computer. so It's still going to be a bit longer I'm afraid to say. Plus I don't really have my girlish looks to match the dresses and am rather hideous to be in such pretty dresses. My looks do these dresses no justice sowwy. . I might have to wait to get my laptop back before I'm able to upload the pictures to pix princess but I'm working on it and I just wanted to keep you all updated. I hope I'll be able to get them uploaded but it might be at least another month. I know your all disappointed and that I'll be bent over one of you girls lap if not all of them, but no I am true sorry and pweese don't spank me too hard.
luvs and hugs and kisses and maybe a diaper after my punishment 
littlemisssissyj

Elbadett
I was worried that the romper wasn't going to win for a moment, but it looks like everybody wins now which is fine with me  
littlemisssissyj
well girls I regret to inform you all that I will not be able to get the pictures loaded of me in all these outfits I have them all saved on a A drive discs but unfortunately my A drive in my computer is not working I have no real way of uploading the pictures. soory I'm just as bummed as everyone else about it I put a lot of work in it. again sorry everyone.

MommyScarlet
I would love to see them. I do understand though that things happen. No need to be sorry sweetie. Did you enjoy yourself in the outfit that won the poll?
PinkPlasticPanties

well girls I regret to inform you all that I will not be able to get the pictures loaded of me in all these outfits I have them all saved on a A drive discs but unfortunately my A drive in my computer is not working I have no real way of uploading the pictures. soory I'm just as bummed as everyone else about it I put a lot of work in it. again sorry everyone.  

Hey this is not a big deal. There are three options available when the floppy fails. (I assume by "A" dirve you mean the internal floppy disk drive.) First, you could ask some random sissy who wears pink plastic panties how to install a new one, and she would take pics and set up a tutorial for the whole procedure. Second, you could buy a USB external drive for about $10, and ignore the internal drive. Last, you could tell a certain sissy what kind of camera it is (using floppies I am betting a Sony Mavica) and that sissy could tell you which USB cord will connect the camera with the computer directly.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.