R Help finding an abdl video
Need help finding a video
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey long time since I posted here but any chance I could get some help finding a video? I believe the video was a segment of a longer one but what the video was about was two female roommates are planning a costume party and called a babysitter to watch a young child. Anyway something happened and they didn't need the babysitter anymore so they call to cancel but the babysitter doesn't get the message because she was driving. One of the roommates goes out and the other one try's on her costume which unfortunately makes her look like a young child. At that point the babysitter arrives and mistakes the roommate for her charge and proceeds to diaper her. Later the other roommate comes back and sees her roommate dressed like a baby and goes along with the babysitter and proceeds to spank her telling her she a baby despite the roommates assurance that she's an adult.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nonya
The video is from Studio Odette Delacroix. Wet diaper Diaries 48 - The Babysitter trio with Star bond and Jay Taylor.

LoveFox
@ nonya
  Thank you very much. I have been searching for it for months!

nonya
@ LoveFox
  You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.