Heated Hair Stylers ~ The do's and the don'ts
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Alot of people use heated hair stylers as a lovely way of making your hair the way you would like it. Like my hair curler it has saved me from some totally bad hair days! You need to know how to do it though or you can end up with very bad frizzies and split ends! The things I do to avoid that are:

*spray or message something that moisturizes your hair just before, like a conditioner. I use Garnier Fructis anti-frizz creme

*keep it on medium setting. We don't want to totally fry the hair! *lol* Just give it a new "memory" That's was happens when hair is heated.

*If you need to go over it again wait just a little while for your hair to cool.

*Hair stylers with with ceramic plates seem to be the best out now and they add lots of lovely shine. Also if it gives out negative ions, which helps it actually attract moisture to your hair.

Thats my tippies! Does anyone else have any they would like to add?

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

You've pretty much covered it, Christie. All I would add is, don't try to curl too much hair at once ... take small sections and take your time. This way you'll get lots and lots of teeny curls -- a really cute look! If your hair is thin like mine you'll need to use hair spray after you've got it all curly. Most important is, keep the heat low.

It's better to use curlers overnight but it's awful hard to sleep in curlers!
diaprbayb
NOW YOU TELL ME !!

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
*giggle* Ut ohs! Someone was a little too hair styler happy!
freebroad
It sounds like very well. I want to know how to buy one. I want to try it. Thanks million.
free as a bird

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.